New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Can I Get the iPhone 3GS with the Upgrade Price?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

No0b3rT

No0b3rT is on a distinguished road

My cousin bought an iPhone first gen the day it came out, gave it to my dad after my cousin purchased the 3G when it came out then my dad gave it to me after he got the 3G for his birthday, or anniversary or something. I've had the phone for about 5 months now but the phone has just been past down since my cousin bought it on the release date. So is there anyway that I'm able to buy the 3GS with the upgrade price of 200? Or is there going to be a new iPhone in January?
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

No one knows when there will be a new iPhone.

My guess - Highly unlikely there will be one in January.

Call AT&T and ask. You can also check by going to your account online.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
Doppler808

Doppler808 is on a distinguished road

How long has your Line been open. The only way you are going to get the $199 price is if your line has been in service between 20-24 months or out of contract. There is no exception to this rule other than for the main line. Best to check with AT&T to see if your eligible. If you are not you are not, IF you have to wait till Next year, your best bet is to wait it out till June to see if a new iPhone will come out.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Removing tethering network setting | Iphone 3g PAYG Ireland. »