New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Broken speaker

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Square_nothing

Square_nothing is on a distinguished road

I have just noticed that on my 1 week old 32gb 3gs iPhone that music only plays out of the left speaker and not the right.
Am I right in thinking that this is a manufacturing falt and I will be able to get an instant replacement? I got the iPhone on pay as you go from the apple store in London.
It is still In totaly mint condiction.
Thanks for any input it will be apreacated.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Take it back to Apple and see what they say.

QUOTE Thanks
jmullenberg

jmullenberg will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1

There is only one speaker, which is on the bottom left of the phone. The microphone is on the bottom right.

"Sure, I could compare PCs to Macs. But I make it a point to never argue about religion."
QUOTE Thanks
Noxian

Noxian is a jewel in the roughNoxian is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmullenberg View Post
There is only one speaker, which is on the bottom left of the phone. The microphone is on the bottom right.

iPhone - Technical Specifications - Apple Canada
QUOTE Thanks
Square_nothing

Square_nothing is on a distinguished road

lol silly me, thanks alot guys. altho i have now incountered another problem....
i got the phone on pay as you go and have not got myself a £20/month contract with O2 i got it with the unlimited web bolt on but it will not let me use the internet over 3g! the guy at the O2 store said this package would allow me to use the 3g do i need to change somthing in the settings or has the O2 guy riped me of?
it works fine with the origonal pay as you go sim card that came with the bolt on.
would really apreaciate any input on this as im starting to panic a little....
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone GS 32 gig for MacBook Deal | Screen protector »