New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Why NOT to buy from ghost armor

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Michael415

Michael415 is on a distinguished road

Thought I would share my horrible experience with Ghost Armor since there are others to choose from you are better served to go with them.
I placed an order with them for a iphone skin to compare with bodygardz but it was a short comparison. I never got my ghost armor product. After many emails they are unwilling to help and unwilling to ship another product. Its a total nightmare and the complete opposite experience I had with Bodygardz and best skins ever. Don't get me wrong I don't blame them for it getting lost in the mail but I do blame them for being unwilling to help in the slightest or send a replacement. They definitely won't be getting my business ever again. I already filed a claim with my CC and hopefully my experience helps someone else avoid a shady and uncooperative company.
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

I never even heard of that company until you mentioned them.
QUOTE Thanks
SamPaine

SamPaine is on a distinguished road

I've got a similar experience with ghost armor so I went for gadgetshieldz full body protection this time. Must say I'm very happy with it. Got a no-fuss mail from them with an envelope carrying the shield. Followed instructions found on the web, made a solution out of water and shampoo and thats about it. I feel more comfortable handling my Iphone now.
QUOTE Thanks
rrob

rrob is on a distinguished road

Where can I get Ghost Armor in North Jersey?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone Bluetooth Motorola T305 Issue | Best Hard Case / Leather Case For iPhone »