New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

New iphone

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bad.heron

bad.heron is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT

I got the iphone 3GS White 32GB and have had it for about a week and I would just like to say it is probably the best phone i have ever owned/used. Definitely have no regrets getting it

15.4" Apple Unibody Macbook Pro Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.4), 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066Mz DDR3 SDRAM (2x2GB), 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD), NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M GT with 512MB, SuperDrive 8X - Apple Remote Infrared (IR) - Logitech MX Performance 2.4 GHz Wireless - Apple Keyboard Bluetooth - iPhone 4 32GB, Black
QUOTE Thanks
macwannabe

macwannabe is a jewel in the roughmacwannabe is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*

same here i got the 3GS 32GB black and i feel the same way. i use to have a BB Storm and this kills that phone easily just waiting for MMS to become available.

(no offense to Storm owners just my opinion.)

Click the logo to check out my site...

"learn the basics, learn the rules, and then learn how to break them creatively.." - Phototini
QUOTE Thanks
pat34

pat34 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook2.1 /2,00 GB/80GB HDD- iPhone 3G 8GB

So, if I may be so bold, I'm thinking about selling my iPod Touch 8Gb, and buying an iPhone 8GB.... recommendable or not?

Burn the candle at both sides, half the time...but twice the light.
QUOTE Thanks
bad.heron

bad.heron is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT

I traded in my 16gb ipod touch to have some extra money to put toward the iphone. so yes I would recommend it!

15.4" Apple Unibody Macbook Pro Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.4), 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066Mz DDR3 SDRAM (2x2GB), 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD), NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M GT with 512MB, SuperDrive 8X - Apple Remote Infrared (IR) - Logitech MX Performance 2.4 GHz Wireless - Apple Keyboard Bluetooth - iPhone 4 32GB, Black
QUOTE Thanks
pat34

pat34 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook2.1 /2,00 GB/80GB HDD- iPhone 3G 8GB

Thanks for a great piece of advice bad.heron, I got my iphone 3G this week, and its great .
If anyone reading this thread wonders if they should buy one I would carefully say: DO IT!!!

Burn the candle at both sides, half the time...but twice the light.
QUOTE Thanks
saccento

saccento can only hope to improve

money well spent! i say it's worth every penny /month

iphone 3g, 13'' macbook
QUOTE Thanks
AppleFreak81

AppleFreak81 is on a distinguished road

Yes the new iphone or just any iphone in general is worth every penny! Had the first gen iphone for about a year then decided to try out the new tmobile G1 when it came out and soon after owning that and many problems i went back to the iphone and now wander why i wasted my time thinking i could ever leave the apple world : )

iMac 24" 2.66 Ghz
Macbook Aluminum Unibody 2.4 Ghz
iPhone 3G S on T-Mobile: MMS and Internet Tethering
Black iPod Classic
QUOTE Thanks
mephron

mephron is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 17" Hi-Def/2GB RAM/250GB HD // iPhone 3Gs 16GB // iPod Classic 80GB

Just got a 16GB iPhone 3GS, and am loving it.

I'm going to be taking it with me on a cross-country trip this fall; train from New York to Seattle. I'm thinking I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.

I was given the choice between creativity and sanity. I chose.... waffles!
QUOTE Thanks
apollosministry

apollosministry is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13 macbook 2.4 ghz, 2gb memory, 250 hard drive

i currently have an ipod 80gb classic and considering a 32gb iphone to replace my blackberry 8830. My issue is how to transfer my 8,000 songs to my new iphone? i am using over 40 gb just in music and this doesnt include movies or pictures either. what could I do to resolve this? thanks for your help!
QUOTE Thanks
saccento

saccento can only hope to improve

it's not worth paying 500 for it, on top of extending our contract another 2 years. that's why i'm waiting for the next iphone to be released.

iphone 3g, 13'' macbook
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone 3GS Video Composite Cables | broken iphone 3G 8G home button »