Question iPhone Armband Review?
    Can someone give me a link or tell me which iPhone armband is the best? I need one that won't let my iPhone get sweaty through the material, a comfortable arm strap, and good design. Thanks!

MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G
    I haven't had a chance to fully test it out (maybe I will now that I've started biking), but I have the iLuv Sports Armband and it's very comfortable. I tried a couple other ones, which I did not find to be as comfortable or secure as this one.

The strap on this one is a bit wider than the other ones I've seen, which makes it much more comfortable. It holds the phone snugly without making it too difficult to remove. Overall, the construction of this case seems to be very good. The all-neoprene design is smooth and adds to the comfort in my opinion. I'd imagine that the neoprene would probably keep sweat from getting on the phone, but I haven't yet tested this aspect of the case.

I picked mine up at a Marshalls store for $10 (a great deal) without really knowing anything about it in advance, but so far it seems like a good purchase.
    Faithful user of OS X since 15 October 2008!

Thread Information