New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone Armband Review?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

kkelso

kkelso is on a distinguished road

Can someone give me a link or tell me which iPhone armband is the best? I need one that won't let my iPhone get sweaty through the material, a comfortable arm strap, and good design. Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
ivoryandgold

ivoryandgold is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G

I haven't had a chance to fully test it out (maybe I will now that I've started biking), but I have the iLuv Sports Armband and it's very comfortable. I tried a couple other ones, which I did not find to be as comfortable or secure as this one.

The strap on this one is a bit wider than the other ones I've seen, which makes it much more comfortable. It holds the phone snugly without making it too difficult to remove. Overall, the construction of this case seems to be very good. The all-neoprene design is smooth and adds to the comfort in my opinion. I'd imagine that the neoprene would probably keep sweat from getting on the phone, but I haven't yet tested this aspect of the case.

I picked mine up at a Marshalls store for $10 (a great deal) without really knowing anything about it in advance, but so far it seems like a good purchase.

Faithful user of OS X since 15 October 2008!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MBP as Headset for iPhone via Bluetooth | iPhone's LCD »