Anyone having the "HOME" button stick?
    For some reason on my iPhone it takes an arm to press down the "HOME" button to exit out of an app or message.

Just wanting to know if anyone else is having the same problem?

Should I contact apple and get a replacement? Or....?

The Republic of Neptune
    I would certainly take it to Apple.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac » Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Boston, MA
    MacBook Pro | iMac | iPhone 4
    I have that but its not hard to press it just makes like a clicking sound. It's a little harder to press and it's definitely sticking. I would take yours to apple provided you have apple care/warranty left.

Birmingham, AL
    I have seen three things cause this software, corroded connectors, and a bad home ribbon. You can always do a backup and restore on the phone I have seen it fix this issue and it is free and easy. If that does not work open the case and clean the connectors and the board underneath the home button another easy free option. If you are out of warranty you can replace the home button ribbon but it can be a pain if you are not familiar with the repair. There are some good tutorials out there if you want to go that route.

If you have questions PM me and I can help walk you thru it. If you dont want to fool with it and Apple wont help send it to me I own an iPhone repair company. MC2 iPhone Repair Birmingham, AL
    Visit my iPhone repair site

Thread Information