New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Decrease friction on Screen

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

walkum13

walkum13 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.4 ghz/Iphone 4/Ipod 4th Gen/More Coming I'm sure, too bad for my wallet ;)

Hey guys,
I've been buying a lot of games for my iPhone recently and it's clear that there is too much friction on my phone screen. It gets dirty real quickly and so the glass screen loses it's quick response. Is there a cover I can get for the screen that will prevent this? My phone, up till now, has been naked. Thanks!!

QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

I direct you here.
QUOTE Thanks
walkum13

walkum13 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.4 ghz/Iphone 4/Ipod 4th Gen/More Coming I'm sure, too bad for my wallet ;)

Yeah, I used to have that ony my BB Pearl and that thing has really bad Orange Peel....anything that's clear? I was looking at the Power Suport Crystal Film Set

QUOTE Thanks
Noxian

Noxian is a jewel in the roughNoxian is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle

The Invisible shield does decrease the friction I have found, And the orange peel isn't noticeable to me on mine.

I just received my warranty replacement of my invisible shield for my iphone, The first one started to peel off on the corners. Called up ZAGG and they sent me a new one, all I had to pay for was shipping.
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxian View Post
The Invisible shield does decrease the friction I have found, And the orange peel isn't noticeable to me on mine.

I just received my warranty replacement of my invisible shield for my iphone, The first one started to peel off on the corners. Called up ZAGG and they sent me a new one, all I had to pay for was shipping.
Shipping is like what 4 dollars? At least it's lifetime warranty though. ^-^"
QUOTE Thanks
gadha

gadha is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: aluminum macbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkum13 View Post
Yeah, I used to have that ony my BB Pearl and that thing has really bad Orange Peel....anything that's clear? I was looking at the Power Suport Crystal Film Set
i second on the power support film. I have the matt one and it's awesome. you cant even tell there's a screen cover.
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadha View Post
i second on the power support film. I have the matt one and it's awesome. you cant even tell there's a screen cover.
I love the power support film.
QUOTE Thanks
asty80

asty80 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" recyclable MacBook Pro - Go Green!

I got my screen cover from the apple store ...costs about 15 bucks..but is easily the best cover I have used. I had purchased a couple of cheap ones from ebay but regretted the decision after I started getting bubbles on the screen. The one from Apple has a nice matt fninsh to it and is just perfect, imho.
Power Support Crystal Film Set for iPhone 3G - Apple Store (U.S.)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Downsides to using personal iPhone on corporate network? | Ipod mini 2 gen hard drive »