New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

hard to put in/take out head phones!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Jay Ray

Jay Ray is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: imac 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GM ram, 128mb vram, Macbook, iPhone 3G 8g

it is very hard to put in my head phones in my 3g.
I can not take them out now, I feel like I am going to brake them.
Should I take it to the store,or is this normal, maybe they will loosen up. Should I try harder to take them out?

Sorry about the typing I am on my iphone right now

Thanks , jay
QUOTE Thanks
tonedef56

tonedef56 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 20" Imac 2.16ghz intel core duo , 30gb ipod, 16 gb 3g iphone,PowerBook G4 1.67ghz 1Gb ram

I find my to be very tight too. Yes almost as if its gonna tear out. i think it was meant to be this way. If you just bought the phone i would go ahead and give it a tug. If it breaks i would bring it back to the store with my reciept and let them deal with it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhones 3g problems are network | iPhone New Contract Deposit »