New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Zagg Invisible Shield

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

IZVERG

IZVERG is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" MBP unibody

I have the Zagg Invisible Shield on my iPhone 3G. It was a pain to get on and didn't exactly line-up just right (the front or the back pieces). I contacted Zagg about this and they said they would issue me a one-time replacement but that in the future, "improper install problems" will not be covered by warranty. How is it MY fault for installing something "improperly" when YOUR product isn't cut right?! Anyways, I like their product and it does provide a great barrier of protection for my iPhone. What do you guys think about the Inv. Shield?

-Ever Forward-
My X Blog
QUOTE Thanks
Meyvn

Meyvn will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM

I think it's overpriced considering I like the DLO SurfaceShield better, it's cheaper, more readily available and easier to apply. The only negative being it doesn't have a back, which I have a case for anyway.

'cause when it rains, you know it pours.
QUOTE Thanks
PunkRockTuba

PunkRockTuba is just really nicePunkRockTuba is just really nicePunkRockTuba is just really nicePunkRockTuba is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone

You should check out nlo bodyguardz. they are $30 but you get 2 in each box and they are really nice.
QUOTE Thanks
PROcedures

PROcedures is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro-2.4 GHz, 256 MB Video, 4 GB Ram, 250 Gig HD. 1TB Firewire E-HD, 22' HP Monitor.

The invisible shield couldn't have been any easier to install, it really isn't rocket science. I installed a Iphone 3g one on my 1st gen ipod touch and got it to fit pretty decently considering that there is a slight size difference.
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

I've fitted one on an iPod touch and two iPhones and haven't found any problems with the fit/cutouts.

The back pieces on the curved corners take a little patience to mould be on the whole couldn't be happier. Had to return my first iPhone recently for a replacement after the external speaker failed. Removed the Invisible sheild and it was like it had just come out of the box. Absolutley flawless back and front.

I'm really careful with all my tech kit at home. But a phone being a phone it gets taken everywhere and will always have a harder life than 'home based' kit. I put it in my jeans or jacket pocket, sometimes (accidentally) with my keys and the invisible sheild takes all the knocks and protects the phone brilliantly. No complaints from me.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks
IZVERG

IZVERG is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" MBP unibody

Well it's gone now, the Apple Store swapped iPhone's on me due to constant dropped calls. Wound up getting an anti-glare film set from them and it looks and works great.

-Ever Forward-
My X Blog
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iphone help will not connect to computer or make calls | iPhone 3g causes static on speakers »