New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone 3g's and scratching

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

imme

imme is on a distinguished road

How prone are the new iphone 3g's to getting scratches? if any of my ipods are anything to do by (the backs of them) then i will be needing some sort of protection against scratches!

I have a griffin Nu form, but i dont like the front toutch screen protector it has and any case will add to the bulk of it where holding just the device feals much better in the hand.

thanks
QUOTE Thanks
dakineyj

dakineyj will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5

I guess it would depend on how you take care of it. I don't have any scratches, yet. On my iPhone 1G I have the invisible shield. Probably the best protection from scratches there is. It also reduces fingerprints and improves grip. I haven't ordered one for 3G because I just like the way it feels without it. I will probably be wishing I had it on there after the first good scratch. I dropped my 1G phone a couple times and was totally protected with Invisible Shield. One time I dropped it because I had removed the shield and it was so slippery.

www.zagg.com
QUOTE Thanks
fash

fash is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 24" iMac 2.4 Intel C2D, 4GB RAM

belkin leather case, has a open face so you can get easy access to the touchscreen. Did originally considered a napa leather pouch to slip the whole phone in but thought it would be a hassle to take out everytime. For screen protector I order one from play.com, has a mirrored finish so can check out my handsome face it also covers top and bottom of the phone. Bargain price at £3.99 it looks better with the mirrored face when it's out of the case though
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Upgraded from iphone to 3G 16 gig | case needed for iphone? »