New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone 3g stock and price plan in I'm

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

melmation

melmation has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive

I went into an o2 shop today to enquire when the soonest time I could swig h from my current vodaphone contract would be.

When I was in there I enquirer about the iPhone stock situation. The person behind the counter told me it wouldn't be wise to buy right now as the price is most likely going to flux greatly very soon! "up or down" I asked. "Dunno but sales have been crap. No one likes the iPhone here so most probably down. They haven't really updated much and people think the deal is pretty crap" he said.

I told him in my opinion the I'm has the best deal going and it would be amazing if it only got cheaper. He also continued to tell me that the pay as you go iPhone would be around the 599 mark and only come out at Christmas.

Now, I found this quote hard to beleive on both accounts. Was he pulling my leg? What do you guys think?

To me those poor people in Canada are getting screwed by rogers wireless so I can't see how 45 a month for a free iPhone, 1200 minutes, unlimited data and 500 texts is a bad deal reguardless of what phone you get let alone getting the iphone. And it's only 59 extra on that contract to get the 17gb model!

MacBook Pro 1.83Ghz 2Gb RAM 320Gb hard drive
iPhone 4 16Gb
iPod photo 20Gb
QUOTE Thanks
melmation

melmation has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive

Oh dear. Types that on my iPod touch. Excuse the spelling mistakes. I'm trying to give my Mbp a rest today. And, yes, I know a 17gb model doesn't exist :-)

MacBook Pro 1.83Ghz 2Gb RAM 320Gb hard drive
iPhone 4 16Gb
iPod photo 20Gb
QUOTE Thanks
EdH

EdH is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro(5.1), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB hdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmation View Post
...To me those poor people in Canada are getting screwed by rogers wireless...
Initially, Rogers' rates were a bitter pill to swallow. We did get a break though, and can get a 6Gb data plan for $30, on top of a voice plan. Another $15 gets us visual voicemail, 2500 text, and free evenings and weekends from 9pm - 8am. I can only envy the plan you mentioned...
QUOTE Thanks
B&O

B&O has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.

The plans are pretty fair in Japan, 30 pound for free data and another 20 pound for line rental that includes free texts to your network and free off peak minutes.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone Battery Life | iPhone 3G still faster despite lack of signal. »