cracked iphone screen
    i just noticed that my iphone has a cracked screen and i want to get this fixed since it is driving me absolutely crazy.

i have a jailbroken and unlocked iphone running on rogers so i doubt i can send it back to apple (if anyone knows of any ways i could send it back, plz let me know). i also dont want to spend 200$ on replacing the whole screen, lcd, digitizer. the phone works perfectly, as if it never happened but i just cant stand to see it look the way it does. anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do?

keep in mind, i do not have a contract with at&t and do not want to sign a new contract here in canada when the new iphone comes out since it is a
    waste. i just want a good looking iphone to use with my present contract.

Tampa , FL
    15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
    Sell it on ebay and buy another one. Apple won't touch it of you don't have At&t. either contract or GoPhone.And since it is cracked they will charge you,I believe $250 they just swap out the can do it yourself but I have heard mixed reviews on it.

Good luck

OK. I finally got around to getting my screen repaired by . He did a great job and it looks like new. I am extremely happy with the work he has done.

Thread Information