New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

Do you let your kids play on your iPhone or iPod Touch?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jsgreen

jsgreen is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" Alm 2.4Ghz iMac 750Gb HD 4Gb Ram

General question - Do you let your children use your iPhone or iTouch device? I sometimes let mine play games while killing time (saves a lot of whining while waiting for meals, Dr. visit etc).

Wondering if other parents do this too?
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Would I give something as small, delicate, fragile and expensive as an iPhone or iPod Touch to my kids to play with?

... not in a million years.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
j21m2293

j21m2293 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch

Haha I don't have a child. But my mom who also has an iPhone let my neighbor who is 3 play with her iPhone, I could not watch i was so scared of her dropping it. Anyway my mom woke up at 3:22 am because the little rascal set an alarm and had called about 11 of her contacts.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

I've let my 7yr old nephew play with mine a few times...
But it's in its Seejacket case, so I'm not really too worried.
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS X.10

No way and they are both in their forties!
QUOTE Thanks
gotham

gotham is an unknown at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryb2448 View Post
No way and they are both in their forties!
ROFL

based on that I would have to say I would have to base that question on a age and personality there are some people (adults) I would not allow play with it being I know there are rough with there own phones

no kids as of yet to answer to though..
QUOTE Thanks
INTELligent

INTELligent can only hope to improve
Mac Specs: Mac Mini

I have twin nieces who are 5 and it's fine if they use it... My iPod Touch is a company tool for me, I use it to keep some info about my schedule that day, my fuel usage, store music, keep a watch on stocks, take notes, it's my rolodex, check my email when away, and get some maps every now and again... If something happens to mine, I am 100% sure my dad's company will replace it and I am not saying that to act like I take it for granted or anything of that sort... Just unlike most other companies, 'penny pinching' is not accepted...
QUOTE Thanks
Compu7.5

Compu7.5 is on a distinguished road

nah itll be fine i know lots of parents who do that! LOL
they is durable more than they look

MacBook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 140gb hd
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What is your average data usage per month? | iPhone Multitasking »