New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPhone Hardware and Accessories Discuss iPhone hardware

iPhone - HELP! i need a free program to rip songs from my iPhone to my Mac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lamdalu

lamdalu is on a distinguished road

I've read all the forums and tried all the programs, Lenogo iPhone to Mac Transfer is the only one i've found....but for some reason the money grubbing TWINKLE TOES charge 30bucks for what should be a free program. Not just any ipod ripping program will work either because the iphone/ipod touch OS is OS X, not the simple ipod OS. So if anyone knows of a free iphone/ipod touch ripping program for Mac, then please please let me know . At the moment i am very discouraged and frankly I'M PRANCING IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR WINKING AT MYSELF that someone with the ability to create a free program like this hasn't yet, and that the MUSCLE BOYS over at Lenogo iPhone to Mac Transfer charge so much. Ok, my GF is asking me to stop USING THE MIRROR, so please help!
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Angry much?

Check out a program called Senuti. Be sure to download the latest beta as that's the one which works with the iPhone and iPod touch.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
space_invader64

space_invader64 is an unknown at this point

Ditto, Senuti (which is itunes backwards) is exactily what you need. I use it all the time.
QUOTE Thanks
riverteeth

riverteeth is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15" (early 2008, pre-unibody), 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM.

Question: Is there a degradation in quality when you use Senuti, or does it truely get around the restriction of transferring music files from iPod to computer, i.e. a true rip?

"The past is not dead. In fact, it's not even past." -William Faulkner
QUOTE Thanks
kkelly122

kkelly122 is a jewel in the roughkkelly122 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP l iPhone l iPod

its a true rip, no loss in quality
QUOTE Thanks
Wildwolf498

Wildwolf498 is on a distinguished road

does any body know of a program to rip music out of you iPhone for pc???
Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Check out Ephpod or PodPlayer

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
wrightm

wrightm is an unknown at this point

Hello,
It sounded like the latest version of senuti would transfer the playcount, ratings, playlists...I have tried it various time in various options but it still will not transfer playcount and ratings (yes on the playlists though).
am I don't something wrong, or is this the way it goes?
thanks,
M
QUOTE Thanks
tdll1313

tdll1313 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore

Ya i happily paid the 24.99 for touchcopy. It worked perfectly. I would say well worth the price.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is it me or the iPhone? | ring tones »