New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Ipad air

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

denniswpearce

denniswpearce is on a distinguished road

Hi, Just bought the latest iPad Air, which goes nicely with my iPhone and the latest iMac. Obviously I have linked them all via iCloud and photo,s etc are linked to all devices.
But I have lots of downloaded books on my iMac which I cannot seem to transfer across or share with my iPad. They were not bought via iTunes as I am not sure if they have to be before you can transfer them to your other devices.
But I have downloaded music from other sources and they transfer nicely from one device to the other.
Can anyone help me to solve this conundrum please ?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
But I have lots of downloaded books on my iMac which I cannot seem to transfer across or share with my iPad.
What kind of downloaded books do you have? For example: I have a library of Kindle books on my iMac which I access with the free Kindle reader for the Mac. However, in order to read those books on my iPad I would have to download the free Mobile Kindle reader for the iPad and iPhone.
QUOTE Thanks
denniswpearce

Unfortunately I have no idea, they were from a free site and i can get no information by right clicking or any other way.
Sorry.
QUOTE Thanks
denniswpearce

Solved my problem, thanks for the help.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Drag and Drop ??? | 1password4 »