New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Can't sync movies to iPad

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macuser39110

macuser39110 is on a distinguished road

We have 2 iPads in our home.

On one of them I can sync movies I have purchased through iTunes, and can sync, some, but not al,slide shows I have created through iPhoto and saved on iTunes.

The other iPad will not sync any movies. For some reason, this iPad also ail not sync my entire music library. For example half of the songs from a cd will sync but the other half will not. (These same songs sync to my phone just fine.

I have read others complaining about iPad sync problems, but have yet to see a solution.

Any advice?
QUOTE Thanks
leadfoot

leadfoot is on a distinguished road

Might be to do with registering the problem ipad. Is the ipad used on windows because they have a similar issue with ipods when used via windows and the trying to use on mac. Are you able to hook up both at the same time to itune on the computer.
QUOTE Thanks
newscribe

newscribe has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad

I take it you have signed in to iTunes prior to connecting the iPad. Have to say I have now issues in this area.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Music indicates "No content" | Ipad Bricked iOS 7 »