Looks for iPad 2 case and stand
    So I just acquired myself a white iPad 2 64gb. I love this thing. It is the main device I use at work now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good leather sleeves the iPad can slide into. I've seen a lot that fit iPad with Smart Cover, but I rather get one that does not fit with Smart Cover. Do not intend to buy Smart Cover and want a snugger fit on the sleeve. Microfibre on the inside would be nice as it would help keep the screen clean when sliding in and out.

Also just looking for a stand that will prop up iPad. Don't want a stand case.

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    I use this stand . Compass Mobile Stand - Compass Mobile Stand - Twelve South
    I use the Apple cover that also folds into a stand and carry it all in a netbook case from Office Depot.

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by GinoLicious View Post
    Also just looking for a stand that will prop up iPad. Don't want a stand case.
    There are probably a "bazillion" different iPad stands out there. And since we do not know your taste or budget parameters...I would do a Google search for "iPad Stand".

This will give you a MUCH better idea of what is available (designs & cost).

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Thanks for the input guys. I will google.

I have been doing that for leather sleeves and there is so many. Very difficult to narrow down.

I use the iPad everyday for work. I carry a messenger bag and want something classy. Just a small sleeve to give some protection to when in my bag. Do not need rubber or bulky cases as I do not huck this thing around. Mainly used at work or in my couch at home.

Looking at purchasing these sleeve. Anyone had experience with it? It has my microfiber on the inside. It is a pretty penny though. $170USD. That is going to break my bank. Anyone know of a cheaper but similar product? Or a cheaper website to find this product.

Thread Information