Macbook pro 13, 16gb ipad 3gen, iphone 5
    what should i do ?
    hello guys, i bought a iPad 3 from a friend who had got it as a birthday gift. I bought the 16 gb ipad 3 + smart cover for 450 on oct 1st. It was sealed & i registered it later on.
    Now my question is regarding apples return policy.Since apple released the new/4th gen ipad today, i was wondering if i would be able to exchange it and get the new one instead ?
    I dont know when it was purchased originally but its less then 30 days since I registered.
    like do they check when it was sold or when it was registered ?? and whats apples exchange/return policy in terms of iPad.

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Apple's return policy is 14 days in original box with cables, etc. You're already way past that and Apple does not do trade ins like a used car dealer. Sell it on eBay and use the money to buy a new one.

Louisville, KY - USA
    MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
    Besides, it goes from when the iPad was originally purchased, not when you bought it from a friend. You would need the original receipt.

NOW - you can trade in and iPad 3 for the iPad 4 if it was purchased in the last 30 days, I did see that mentioned on the website. Again, you need the receipt or printout of receipt.
    MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1GB RAM
    MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256MB RAM
    iPhone 5S 64GB, iPad Air 2 128 GB LTE, iPod Nano Gen6 8GB, Apple TV 3 & 2

Apple said that if iPad 3 was purchased within last 30 days they would upgrade owner at certain locations.

Thread Information