Specs:
    Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.
    How would you improve the iPad?
    Imagine that you have a Gazillion dollars and the very best techie brains at your beck and call ..... what would be the one thing that you would make the next generation of iPad capable of?
    Here's my choice ......
    Make it so that with my iPad connected to my computer, either with a cable or by wi-fi, I could just drag and drop things like e-books, movies, images, music etc from my computer's desktop to folders on the iPad. And then, when I had finished with them, just drag them back to my computer's trash.
    The trouble with letting people like me loose on the interweb with a debit card is that I now have the latest Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, 320 HDD and OS X 10.6.5 all wired up to a 70" LED screen ...... And not the faintest idea of how to use it.

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th GeniPad 3
    Isn't this what the sync'ing is doing right now and has been all along? With iOS 5, the sync can happen ove WiFi or through the cable. You select the device, chose the e-books, movies, images and music you want to sync. Press sync to make it happen, enjoy the content on your iPad and when done, go into iTunes and uncheck the things you don't want anymore and hit Sync again to get rid of it.
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Specs:
    15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
    Quote Originally Posted by 5tevie View Post
    Imagine that you have a Gazillion dollars and the very best techie brains at your beck and call ..... what would be the one thing that you would make the next generation of iPad capable of?
    Here's my choice ......
    Make it so that with my iPad connected to my computer, either with a cable or by wi-fi, I could just drag and drop things like e-books, movies, images, music etc from my computer's desktop to folders on the iPad. And then, when I had finished with them, just drag them back to my computer's trash.
    You might want to consider an Android powered tablet with Jelly Bean. Problem solved. No need for a gazillion dollars, either. Heck, if the new Kindle HD can do it, I'd probably go for that one. Looks like a nice machine.

Doug

Specs:
    Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
    If there is anything I could change about the iPad I would make it more durable and make it feel better to hold in your hand. I love my iPad for most things but there is still a lot of things out would rather pullout my iPhone or MacBook instead.

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    That it makes me breakfast in the morning.
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    Offer a 64gb at 16gb price.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Make it a little lighter. That's about it really (I think it's an AMAZING device).

Thread Information