New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

iPad Smart Cover Compatible Case

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

DavidsonLee

DavidsonLee is on a distinguished road

Hey guys,
So I'm relatively new to this forum, and I'm a little clueless at the moment. I've had my iPad 2 for a while now (with the smart cover on), but with no back cover. I've had a lot of run ins with scratches, smudges and the occasional dirt stains on the back and to be honest I'm sick of it. I really need help because I can't seem to find a blue leather back cover. Can any of you recommend some brands that'll last long (Besides OtterBox) Thanks in advance.

   
An Apple for every Apple I owned (4)
QUOTE Thanks
IceJoe

IceJoe is on a distinguished road

You can check out models from Belkin, Kensington, or Cooler Master.

Amazon.com: Cooler Master Wake Up Folio Cover for iPad (3G/2G), Blue (C-IP3F-SCWU-BW): Computers & Accessories
QUOTE Thanks
ipadsquared

The new Apple Smart Case looks pretty decent and it comes in blue, check it out and see what you think first, some people don't like the way the hinge works.
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD...hane-dark-gray
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPad - Nothing happens when connected to PC. | Setting up DEMON email address with Ipad 2 »