New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

iPad colored screens.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iLove

iLove is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Always the newest iPad

Ok if it was just the warm tint I could put up with it but the pink tint is really driving my eyes nuts, now I have a 1.30 minute drive to the apple store and that might not even help if I get another bad screen.
QUOTE Thanks
firesidedog

firesidedog is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook pro,2009,Mavericks, 2.66 ghz, 4gb ram, hdd 320gb Ipad2 32gb wifi+3g Ipod touch 3rd. gen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLove View Post
Ok if it was just the warm tint I could put up with it but the pink tint is really driving my eyes nuts, now I have a 1.30 minute drive to the apple store and that might not even help if I get another bad screen.
I would just return it and get an iPad2.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Albert Einstein
QUOTE Thanks
iLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesidedog View Post
I would just return it and get an iPad2.
Sad thing is I sold a perfect iPad 2, thinking of getting a MacBook air instead.
The pink drives me crazy.
QUOTE Thanks
iLove

The only reason I don't get a MBA is it would be hard to change from using the iPad to a laptop again as I really do prefer the iPad.
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Look, you just got one that's not quite perfectly colour adjusted is all. Call up Apple, explain the issue, they'll advise you on what to do. It's an annoyance I grant you, but it's not the end of the world. They'll fix it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« pro and ipad | help out an old fella please »