New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

torrents on ipad

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

eimantas1994

eimantas1994 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: ipad 3 64gb

is there are any torrents downloading program for ipad like utorrent for pc?I want to download files directly to ipad.
Thanks for answers
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

What sort of files are you thinking of downloading?

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
eimantas1994

eimantas1994 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: ipad 3 64gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
What sort of files are you thinking of downloading?

- Nick
movies,tv shows,magazines...but there is no difference of what kind of files i want to daownload,I just asking is there are any programs for it,like my android phone have a few different torrent downloading programs and i can choose the best one.Torrents are very important for me so i want to know is there any method to download torrents
QUOTE Thanks
Chuckoir

Chuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by eimantas1994 View Post
movies,tv shows,magazines...Torrents are very important for me
They are also illegal. You won't find any help for that here.

Play the guitar?! Check out the [newly created]Mac-Forums guitar thread!
QUOTE Thanks
macguy90

macguy90 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Air 13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Core i7 Processor

Torrents are illegal & pointless....there are services like Netflix & Hulu. Why do you feel the need to destroy your computer with dangerous files while doing something illegal?

 MacBook Air 13'' (2013) 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Core i7
 iPad 4 (16GB) White
 AT&T iPhone 5 (32GB) Black
 Original iPad (16GB) Black
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy90 View Post
Torrents are illegal & pointless....there are services like Netflix & Hulu. Why do you feel the need to destroy your computer with dangerous files while doing something illegal?
Mostly true, there are some very legitimate uses for torrents, and I'm mainly thinking of when I download Linux ISOs or other large ISO's freely released. Turns out downloading these files through a torrent gives me the best speed as opposed to downloading it from a single source..

There is a lot of bad stuff out there too, yes, but I wouldn't condemn torrents as a whole because of that..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

On the otherhand not aware of any legal torrent stuff for the iPad.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razormac View Post
On the otherhand not aware of any legal torrent stuff for the iPad.
Excellent point.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« The Best iPad clear shield? | Serious iPad migration fears »