Thread: iPad cases

iPad cases
    Hi,

I will be ordering the new iPad this evening and it will be my first iPad, so I was wondering weather to get one of the iPad smart covers with it or whether you guys can recommend another good case that I should get?

Tomsimo.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    The iPad Smart Cover is nice, but it only covers the front of the device and leaves the back completely unprotected.

I was just reading an article about this and found that some companies make their own version of the Smart Cover, or make back-cover cases that are compatible with the Smart Cover.

If I had to pick one from the list I was looking at in the article below, it would be this one:
    Belkin YourType Folio + Keyboard for The new iPad F5L114

In searching for the article I was reading, I also came across another one done the previous day, so here's both of them. The stampede is apparently in full swing!

New iPad accessories: XtremeMac, iLuv, M-Edge, Dr. Bott | Electronista

Accessories for iPad: Scosche, Belkin, Waterfield | Electronista

Quote Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
    The iPad Smart Cover is nice, but it only covers the front of the device and leaves the back completely unprotected.

I was just reading an article about this and found that some companies make their own version of the Smart Cover, or make back-cover cases that are compatible with the Smart Cover.

If I had to pick one from the list I was looking at in the article below, it would be this one:
    Belkin YourType Folio + Keyboard for The new iPad F5L114

In searching for the article I was reading, I also came across another one done the previous day, so here's both of them. The stampede is apparently in full swing!

New iPad accessories: XtremeMac, iLuv, M-Edge, Dr. Bott | Electronista

Accessories for iPad: Scosche, Belkin, Waterfield | Electronista
    True. so many 3rd parties proposing their own smart cover, combined with back protection. thing is that they all look quite the same, color chart/material/quality/price differ that's all. but cannot see anything really new so far for the new iPad...

Thread Information