New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Dilemma


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
benspinks

 
Member Since: Oct 13, 2011
Posts: 3
benspinks is on a distinguished road

benspinks is offline
Hi There

I have a slight issue that I'd like some input on. In the grand scheme of things it's a pretty pathetic dilemma.

I'd been planning on picking up an iPad 3 when released in March/April (or whenever), but I just found out that someone is buying me an iPad 2 for Christmas. I think they're great, but I am waiting for the 3 purely for screen res reasons, nothing else.

Problem is, should I be honest and advise them to take it back and keep the money, or should I except it and sell it in Feb/March for an iPad 3? Also, would it be difficult to sell on the eve of the new model? Would it dip in value etc?

Regards
Ben
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

 
cwa107's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 20, 2006
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Posts: 26,632
cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

cwa107 is offline
Accept it graciously and worry about the iPad 3 when it's released.

You don't even know that the iPad 3 will have a higher resolution screen, or for that matter, whether there will even be an iPad 3. So, don't worry about it for now - you've got the cart ahead of the horse.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« Ghost Armor | iPAD Bookshelf »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Want to get a Mac...but Lotus Notes dilemma... reddemon Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac 6 11-03-2010 02:37 PM
Ipod Touch Dilemma cad2blender iPod Hardware and Accessories 7 04-26-2010 06:14 PM
Macbook Installation Discs Dilemma rhanvy OS X - Operating System 7 03-21-2010 03:39 PM
iPod Mini/Video iPod Dilemma Audio.Trench iPod Hardware and Accessories 5 02-21-2006 02:28 PM
iBook vs. PowerBook Dilemma davidwanat Switcher Hangout 1 01-31-2005 09:48 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?