New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Backup power source

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

gsaps

gsaps is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook pro, Ipod touch, Iphone4, iPad2

I'm hoping for recommendations for a (cheap) backup power source that can be used on iPhone and iPad, got a flight to oz coming up.

Thanks
Grant
QUOTE Thanks
IvanLasston

IvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2

Define cheap? iPad is a little harder as it draws more power. The Zagg Sparq has worked well for me - but at $99 not many would call it cheap.
phone Charger | iPhone Charger | iPad Charger | Portable Battery Charger | ZAGGsparq | ZAGG
Works for both the iPad and iPhone. Doubles the life of the iPad.
Bottom has comparison to competitors.

There is hypershop - used to be hypermac - they make backup batteries as well.
HyperJuice Micro 3600mAh Battery Pack for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod and USB-powered devices
Again - not necessarily cheap - but without a budget I don't know what you are willing to spend.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsaps View Post
I'm hoping for recommendations for a (cheap) backup power source that can be used on iPhone and iPad, got a flight to oz coming up.

Thanks
Grant
Welcome to our great land. Just hope you are not flying Qantas lol

Sorry cant help with the power source

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
sammathew

sammathew is on a distinguished road

Since iPhone consumes more battery it is advisable to buy an additional battery or a portable mobile charger, which can be used in flight.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPad connectivity issues | iCloud and the iPad »