Unhappy iPad - eBay Shrinking Problems
    Hello, My iPad (1&2) Have Recently Been Updated To iOS5. Now Every Time I Go Onto eBay - (Summary, Selling Buying etc.) The Page Shrinks And Shrinks Until It Is Unreadable + Inaccessible.
    Below Is How It Looks Like On My iPads

Please Can You Give Me Some Guidance On How To Resolve This?
    I Have Tried Restarting, Restoring Deleting Cookies, Any Help Would Be Great!!

Thanks
    Goody

Shrinking eBay
    I have this problem too. Has anyone found a solution?
    I am just learning iPad and am a bit frustrated. Any help for an old man appreciated.

Specs:
    iPad 16GB WiFi
    Have you tried adjusting the column widths? It looks like the title column is way wider than it needs to be. I view eBay on Safari on my iPad1 and don't have that problem. It may be because I use Selling Manager Pro though. I will see if I can post a screen shot to show you how my screen looks.

It may take me a bit to figure out how to post the photo on here.....
    13" MBP (2011) 2.7 GHz Intel Corei7 4GB 1333MHz DDR3, iPad 1 16 GB WiFi

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    If this is the only site on which this is happening, it is almost certainly a problem on Ebay's end and they are quite likely to sort it in due course.

Specs:
    iPad 16GB WiFi
    A thought occurred to me to check my buying account on eBay and it was stretched just as yours is. At the top of the page is a link "Page Option", I clicked on that, a box opened to select the items you want on your page, I did not make any changes, and then closed it. Voila! Problem fixed! I never had the problem on my selling account.

eBay has had some really weird "gliches" lately. In my selling account I had items in my store become invisible. I had 250 items listed and the store only showed 175! I had a friend check my store and she only saw 17 items. The boards were afire as people with 5000 listings only had 2000 showing!! The problem was fixed by putting the store on vacation for about an hour and when I took it off vacation, all was well again. You just never know with eBay.
    13" MBP (2011) 2.7 GHz Intel Corei7 4GB 1333MHz DDR3, iPad 1 16 GB WiFi

Specs:
    2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
    There are a few other sites out there that are having the problem. A couple of tech blogs that I read had numerous posts about the issue with the "iPad" version of eBay, BGR, and a few other sites. Hopefully something that they fix in time.

Thread Information