Thread: obooko ?

obooko ?
    Any quick and easy way to get my iPad to read books from this site?
    Free Ebooks Download from obooko | Free Novels: Romance, Thrillers, Horror, Fantasy and more!

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    Any quick and easy way to get my iPad to read books from this site?
    Free Ebooks Download from obooko | Free Novels: Romance, Thrillers, Horror, Fantasy and more!
    iBooks, Kindle, Stanza, GoodReader APPs are all options for reading DRM free eBooks (some format variation obviously between APPs). Upload to your iPad varies depending on which reader you choose to use, but all are easy. Take your choice.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

I have Stanza but for some reason I had been unable to get books from the Obooko site to download into it, guess I don't know what I'm doing. But did find a round about way to get them to my iPad. I download them to my mac and then I went to iTunes and put my books in there and set it up to sync books. So far it seems to be working fine.

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    I have Stanza but for some reason I had been unable to get books from the Obooko site to download into it, guess I don't know what I'm doing. But did find a round about way to get them to my iPad. I download them to my mac and then I went to iTunes and put my books in there and set it up to sync books. So far it seems to be working fine.
    You can also use Calibre (free download) on your Mac to organize your eBooks. Then you can set it up for wireless download into Stanza on your iPad. Works great!
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Specs:
    Mid 2010 15" MBP 2.53GHz i5, 8GB RAM, 500GB HD @ 7200 rpm, Hi-Res AG Screen; OSX 10.7.1
    Steve,

I use GoodReader to download both zip and PDF files from the Obooko site directly onto my iPad. GoodReader can unzip the files within the app and I then delete the zip file. This works like a charm for me.

Mark

Thread Information