New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

I'm not getting an IPadII...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

AccessPA

AccessPA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 3/11 17" MBP 8g/500 Glossy, IPod Touch 4thgen 8gig, 32Gig Verizon 3G + WiFi IPadII

I don't have to. I just WON ONE!!!

Woot WOOT!!!

Local Bank + Entries = WIN

Whats your name, asked the Branch Manager? (Who had just drawn the entry in the lobby from the box they mixed it up in) Told him and ...

Its YOU!!! I made the ref sign for touchdown, the tellers smiled including the hot one who then proclaimed her undying love and desire to have sex with me right in the lobby. No I made that last part up, I'll settle for the IPadII though.

Only setback is its not in yet. Been on order for weeks though, the earth quake thing. They'll call they have all my info.

I am PSYCHED! Even if it doesnt have 3G I can sell it unopened and add a little to get a Verizon model.

Free = Win for sure. Now I don't have to part with all that green I was planning on spending...wooohooo!!!

I have to find out what kind it is...Just got an Ipod touch Fri night and deferred on an IPAD because I knew I was in the contest, though I figured it was a long shot. there were only a couple in stock...The MBP arrived in March so I am pretty much set with a full stable...
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

That's awesome. Good for you.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

That's pretty darn AWESOME!!! You lucky dog!!!

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
MacLicious

MacLicious will become famous soon enough

Wow! Lucky you! Congrats....
QUOTE Thanks
gutraveler

gutraveler is on a distinguished road

Hahaha I just bought mine last week and just joined this forum. This was the first post I read, and it made me want to be you. Congrats man!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Can ipad run Mac OSX???? | Just got one!!! »