New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Skype Ipad 2

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jon.ritter

jon.ritter is on a distinguished road

Ok I have the skype app for Iphone installed and I can IM and call but on video calls all I see is me, how do I see my caller?

Thank you,

Jon
QUOTE Thanks
IvanLasston

IvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2

The other party has to turn on the video from their side. There is usually an enable camera button and it varies where/what it looks like depending on OS/App.
QUOTE Thanks
gutraveler

gutraveler is on a distinguished road

Sometimes when I am talking over video, all of a sudden my skype will loose sound...and the other party will not be able to ehar me anymore. Anyone have any ideas why this happens?
QUOTE Thanks
zami

zami is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I'm not sure of that, but I read an article about audio problems in Skype you can see by clicking here.

Thanks,
QUOTE Thanks
smartstar

smartstar is on a distinguished road

overall ive had a pretty god ipad 2 skype experience.. The only issue i have is that if the other person turns off the lights for a second. ill lose video feed and only retain audio feed. Its like skype gets tricked thinking the video went off (since the room turned black) and just turns off the camera completely.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ipad 2 screen cracked | iPad usb keyboard shortcuts »