New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

p3ezi(moto)

p3ezi(moto) will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

I have a irritating problem with my ipad. it might be yours as well but does anyone know if there is a way to stop album art from going fullscreen while playing music. I'd like the ipod app to actually function like itunes and just keep the art work in the bottom left corner....

GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook
QUOTE Thanks
Deckyon

Deckyon is just really niceDeckyon is just really niceDeckyon is just really niceDeckyon is just really niceDeckyon is just really nice
Mac Specs: MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM

When the music is playing, touch the screen. At the bottom right is an icon that will show the playlist, no album art. At the bottom left is an icon that will take you back to the iPod app and it looks almost exactly like iTunes.

MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1GB RAM
MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256MB RAM
iPhone 5S 64GB, iPad Gen3 32GB WiFi, iPod Nano Gen6 8GB, Apple TV 3 & 2
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

I don't have my iPad yet, but on the iPhone when playing music if I were to hold it length wise (landscape) it switches to coverflow but holding it tall (portrait) it puts the album art in the background and gives me the controls..

Is that what you're talking about on the iPad? Either way, there is not really much you change with how things are displayed anyway..

Regards
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

thats the irritating part. I just dont want it to pop up.

QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
I don't have my iPad yet, but on the iPhone when playing music if I were to hold it length wise (landscape) it switches to coverflow but holding it tall (portrait) it puts the album art in the background and gives me the controls..

Is that what you're talking about on the iPad? Either way, there is not really much you change with how things are displayed anyway..

Regards
I have the iphone as well but I keep the orientation locked. I guess i'll have to deal with it. on the ipad, when you click on a song it zooms into the album art. then you have to press the screen to get the controls to show and then you have to press back.

QUOTE Thanks
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

Do the the pinch to zoom gesture (pinch in) on the album art, and presto! The album art will be back in the left bottom corner and it will look like iTunes.

Unfortunately though, if you would like to shuffle, set repeat or what have you you'll have to go back to the full screen album art and select them from there.

Cheers,

Mina
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ezi(moto) View Post
thats the irritating part. I just dont want it to pop up.
Unfortunately, that's the default action and Apple doesn't provide a way to change it.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help! | Few question about iPad before buying...Maybe !!! »