Thread: Ipad Fustration

Ipad Fustration
    I finally can afford to get an Ipad 2, and there are none to be found in my area. Toys R Us had some, but they wanted me to drive an hour to pick it up, which I didn't feel like doing. I looked on craigslist and many are just trying to exploit others by charging prices that are insane. I could order through Apple, but I hate waiting on shipping...Something about instant gratification...Oh well....

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneaddict01 View Post
    I finally can afford to get an Ipad 2, and there are none to be found in my area. Toys R Us had some, but they wanted me to drive an hour to pick it up, which I didn't feel like doing. I looked on craigslist and many are just trying to exploit others by charging prices that are insane. I could order through Apple, but I hate waiting on shipping...Something about instant gratification...Oh well....
    I know how you feel about ordering from Apple...and the shipping time. But if an iPad was ordered weeks ago...you would have it now.

Do you have an Apple Store near you. They were opening early (around 9am, and people lining up earlier than that)...to specifically sell iPad's to customers as iPad shipments arrive on a day to day basis. This has been going on for weeks & weeks...so I would think that you're chances of getting what you want are MUCH better by now.

HTH,

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Specs:
    -->
    Where are you located? They are in stores around here. I went into WalMart 2 weeks ago and picked a 64gb 3g right off the shelf. One Target had 5 sitting on the shelf, and the other had 4.
    13" rMBP 256gb | Mac Mini | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6s Plus | 64GB iPad Air 2 LTE | 16GB iPad mini 2 | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | TV4 | Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray

Specs:
    soon to be another iMac owner
    I'm finding some targets in my area have a few in stock now..

But 64gb 3g only

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Yeah, the tough ones to get are the WiFi only models, particularly the base model, since it's so much more affordable.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

I cannot believe this, I got one of my very good friends to hop on the iPad wagon yesterday. We drove all around southern Ontario looking for one. Stopped at all Apple Stores, BB, and FS's until finally we found 1 (16 GB, he didnt want it, he wanted 32 or higher - but bought it anyway). It was the last one available. They are tough to find but I would suggest that the OP takes that "hour drive" to go get one!
     15" MBPr (2012): 2.3Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD  24" Apple Cinema Display  iPhone 5 16GB Black  iPad 2 16GB White

Quote Originally Posted by a.j.c. View Post
    I'm finding some targets in my area have a few in stock now..

But 64gb 3g only
    Personally, i'd rather get a MBA, MB, or MBP for the minimal additional cost.
     15" MBPr (2012): 2.3Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD  24" Apple Cinema Display  iPhone 5 16GB Black  iPad 2 16GB White

Specs:
    2010 i3 27" 16gb Ram
    According to the Target tracker it looks like the white 32 wifi is available here in vegas

http://obamapacman.com/2011/03/targe...ntory-checker/
    Old time Computer Hardware Tech
    Ohh My Typing Sucks Live with it

Snoopy is the Man !!!

All of the Target stores around me have the 64/V accept one store, and they have them in black and white. Looks like supply is finally meeting demand?
    2011-MBP-15 inch-200-8 gigs of ram.

Specs:
    soon to be another iMac owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bentharbour View Post
    Personally, i'd rather get a MBA, MB, or MBP for the minimal additional cost.
    Why not both? Lol

Thread Information