New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Stores?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Shells

Shells is on a distinguished road

Do any stores have ipad2s in stock? I have a few apple stores around me I'm going to call in the am.... Just wanted to see if anyone was able to walk right in and get one....

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

People have been lining up outside of the Apple Stores ever since the iPad 2 launch. Most Apple Stores are allowing iPad 2 purchasers in an hour before the store opens 9am vs. 10am. You don't say where you live (U.S., AUS, EU, etc.) so it may be different where you live.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnCL

JohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: -->

Depends on where you are I guess. My local Target had 6 on the shelf the other day, and I walked into Wal-Mart last Wednesday and got a 64gb 3G model right off the shelf.

2.4GHz 13" rMBP 256gb | 2.5GHz Mac Mini w/ FusionDrive | Mac Pro 3,1 2x 2.8GHz | Dual 2.0GHz PowerMac G5 | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6 Plus | iPad Air 2 64GB LTE | iPad mini 2 16GB | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3
QUOTE Thanks
bentharbour

bentharbour has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I have personally noticed that here in Canada, you could walk in and grab an iPad 2 off the shelf like 1 week after launch for places like best buy and futures op...but right now they are very scarce.

 15" MBPr (2012): 2.3Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD  24" Apple Cinema Display  iPhone 5 16GB Black  iPad 2 16GB White
QUOTE Thanks
wolfpuppies3

wolfpuppies3 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11 MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini

at every store. Just go to apple.com and order it.

That was easy.
QUOTE Thanks
MacLicious

MacLicious will become famous soon enough

Ya but then ya gotta wait....................................
QUOTE Thanks
wolfpuppies3

wolfpuppies3 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11 MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini

but, as the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait."
QUOTE Thanks
patricki159

patricki159 is on a distinguished road

I haven't seen any in stores.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ipad Fustration | Should I Get an iPad? »