Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
    Looking for a very slim slipcase for my iPad2. Any suggections?
    Instead of a permanent case to house my iPad 2 in, I would rather get some kind of nice slim case I could slip it in and out of so I have something protective to keep it in but don’t have to hold the iPad+case when I’m using it. I saw the InCase sleeves, but they seem too bulky and made for the thicker iPad 1 anyway.

Any suggestions?

Maybe we could use an official iPad 2 Case thread sticky.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Specs:
    MBP 15" 16/500/2.3GHz, iPad 4 32GB, iPhone 5 32GB
    Check out Incipio. Really terrific products and a huge range of options. The wife has a Feather on her iP4, and I also had one on my Atrix.

In fact, I just ordered (should be here today) an NGP Incipio. It provides a touch more coverage vs. the Feather.

Available in ~6 or so models, several colors, direct or I got mine via Amazon.

I have a Targus neoprene case that fits an AirMac. It has a zipper at the top so the unit is totally protected inside. It also has a zippered section on the front to store things.

Specs:
    Radsleez looks exactly like what I had in mind. Thanks Schweb! I'm not too keen on the name, but as long as it provides basic scratch protection and some stealth when carrying it around, that's all I'm really looking for.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Specs:
    MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
    So I checked them out, they actually have a pretty good looking case for the iPad 2: HERE

Have you had any experience with them Schweb? I am thinking of picking it up to replace my parent's Smart Cover.

Please, let me know.

Specs:
    I don't know much about that Case Mina, but I've been buying things from RadTech for some time now. Really good company to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by MinaMACMan View Post
    So I checked them out, they actually have a pretty good looking case for the iPad 2: HERE

Have you had any experience with them Schweb? I am thinking of picking it up to replace my parent's Smart Cover.

Please, let me know.
    Thanks for posting that link. I think that's what I've been looking for. I just pre-ordered the black one. Hopefully it will ship in a couple of weeks.

Specs:
    MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
    Quote Originally Posted by schweb View Post
    I don't know much about that Case Mina, but I've been buying things from RadTech for some time now. Really good company to deal with.
    Thanks Schweb.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonian View Post
    Thanks for posting that link. I think that's what I've been looking for. I just pre-ordered the black one. Hopefully it will ship in a couple of weeks.
    Anytime, let me know when you get

Specs:
    Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
    What about the soft sleeve from iballz they have a few more but I am getting this one iBallz - Original Universal Tablet Stabilizing and Shock Absorbing Harness

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitjetta View Post
    What about the soft sleeve from iballz they have a few more but I am getting this one iBallz - Original Universal Tablet Stabilizing and Shock Absorbing Harness
    Cases like that just seem to defeat the whole purpose of the iPad being as thing as it is. Why bother to buy a super thin tablet just to stick some huge case on it?

Not to mention it is unsightly IMHO.

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    For those that don't like the glossiness of the display, I'll recommend the RadTech ClearlCal anti-glare (also anti-oil) screen protector. It's not as scratch resistant as some of the others - have the 2nd one on my 1st gen iPad, but it's reduced the time I spent cleaning the screen by over 90%.

For those looking, they've cut the price on them for the 1st gen to $10.95 and you get 2 of them for that. Should probably order more myself before they run out.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Specs:
    MBP 15" 16/500/2.3GHz, iPad 4 32GB, iPhone 5 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by schweb View Post
    Cases like that just seem to defeat the whole purpose of the iPad being as thing as it is. Why bother to buy a super thin tablet just to stick some huge case on it?
    Yeah I realize the OP was asking about slip cases but that's why I recommended the Incipio products. Terrific coverage, little to no bulk increase *and* you can combine it with a slipcase (unless it's super tight).

This NGP case is slightly elastic so it perfectly conforms to the iPad, particularly the convex rear!

Quote Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
    For those that don't like the glossiness of the display, I'll recommend the RadTech ClearlCal anti-glare (also anti-oil) screen protector. It's not as scratch resistant as some of the others - have the 2nd one on my 1st gen iPad, but it's reduced the time I spent cleaning the screen by over 90%.

For those looking, they've cut the price on them for the 1st gen to $10.95 and you get 2 of them for that. Should probably order more myself before they run out.
    Do they seems to affect the resistance of the surface? That's been an issue for me with screen covers is your finger doesn't glide as well (like there's more resistance, ie, it's kind of sticky/tacky)

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post

These should work with the second gen since it's the same size, right?

I am thinking of going with Zagg for the "last line of defense" all around protection, but I really love the oleo-phobic nature of the bare glass that makes cleaning a breeze. I'm also curious about the finger-gliding resistance it may cause.

Thread Information