New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Anyone getting their delivery from Apple early?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ElegantEsthetic

ElegantEsthetic will become famous soon enough

I'm currently waiting the week or so left for my tax return to arrive, and I'm going to be purchasing a 32GB, WiFi, Black iPad 2. I know how scarce supplies are, and unfortunately the stores that would carry them are an hour away...not easy to get there, and if I drive an hour to find that there aren't any, because some old lady just took the last one, well...she's already had a full life, so...

What I'm really doing here is trying to get an actual estimate for shipping dates; I know my MBP said that it was going to be 'at least' a certain amount of time, but it arrived four days early.

So...anyone get their iPad 2 delivered yet?
QUOTE Thanks
wolfpuppies3

wolfpuppies3 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11 MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini

Apple's predicted arrival date. Got it on March 21.
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Mine was supposed to ship on the 1st and arrive on the 6th.

I received it on the 30th!! (2 days before it was supposed to ship)

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
Check6

Check6 is on a distinguished road

Mine was one day late. Sat in Hong Kong for 3 days.
QUOTE Thanks
IvanLasston

IvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to beholdIvanLasston is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2

I ordered mine when the ship date was 4-5 weeks. Estimated ship was April 11th. Looks like it shipped on April 2nd - it is sitting in Hong Kong right now. Looks like inventories are freeing up.
QUOTE Thanks
wolfpuppies3

wolfpuppies3 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11 MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini

Apple predicted.
QUOTE Thanks
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Ordered on Mar 19 with predicted ship date of 21 Apr. Just got email today from Apple notifying my my iPad2 had shipped.

EDIT: Checked my Apple account and found that my iPad 64gb Black 3G shipped on the 10th, but my wife's 32gb White 3G still shows no update and has original projected ship date (21 Apr). Don't know it is the color or RAM that is slowing her order.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Warranty on Ipad 2 | Car charger for iPad 2 »