New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

The best iPad2 cover in the world !!!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Now i have just got connections to place an order for a iPad cover. Im getting one and if you would like one please drop me a line in this thread. Deal closes in 7 days . . . .
Special deal on these covers !!!

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
New MBP User

New MBP User will become famous soon enough

Already bought a few of them. Thanks anyway...
QUOTE Thanks
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Order two for me, my friend.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Ordered the extra special Platinum version, sorry.

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
MacLicious

MacLicious will become famous soon enough

I am kind of partial to Rubys. Can you order it for me in rubies?????? I'll pay extra. Money is no option of course as usual.....

// MacBook Air mid2011 i5 4gb ram 256SSD // 2009 24"iMac 3.06 C2D nVidia 130GT 512mb // iPad Mini 64gb // iPad2 64gb 3G // iPhone4 32gb used as iPod *Current phone Samsung Galaxy Note3* // iPod Nano Gen5 // iPod Shuffle 2gb Gen4 // iPod Video 80gb // ...Ya I guess you could say I like Apple Products! //
QUOTE Thanks
McBie

McBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2013 MBA 13" - 10.9.3 & iPad - iOS 5.1

I have an allergy for dinosaur bones ( according to my mom )...
Any other bones available for a custom build ?

Are shipping costs included ?

Cheers ... McBie

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. You understand ?
QUOTE Thanks
indychris

indychris will become famous soon enough

Sorry guys, It's counterfeit. I have it on very good authority that the t-rex bone isn't legitimate; it was retrieved from Isla Nublar near Costa Rica following the permanent closure of Jurassic Park.

Besides that, the diamonds are blood diamonds.

If you buy this thing, not only are you getting ripped off, your conscience will likely bother you every time the Apple logo sparkles at you.
QUOTE Thanks
macwannabe

macwannabe is a jewel in the roughmacwannabe is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*

Aww crap I wonder If I can get a refund now.?

Click the logo to check out my site...

"learn the basics, learn the rules, and then learn how to break them creatively.." - Phototini
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by New MBP User View Post
Already bought a few of them. Thanks anyway...
What with the *special* Discount ?? I think not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razormac View Post
Order two for me, my friend.
I can hear the $ clicking in my bank as i type and i think you will get ""special"" treatment from the missus, just like the birthday ''''special"" gift . . . . Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevriano View Post
Ordered the extra special Platinum version, sorry.
WHAT !!!!! Were, who, how ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLicious View Post
I am kind of partial to Rubys. Can you order it for me in rubies?????? I'll pay extra. Money is no option of course as usual.....
It wont be as good as bc of the size of the inserted gems they will have to be cut down drastically . . . . . Ohh and red doesnt go with the iPad2 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBie View Post
I have an allergy for dinosaur bones ( according to my mom )...
Any other bones available for a custom build ?

Are shipping costs included ?

Cheers ... McBie
Marc just for you, im moving soon and will be bringing Kiki with me, the now deseased pet Chihuahua so once i do the digging and i have settled in the new place ill let you know when its available
Shipping costs ?? Sorry peeps but you need to pay extra and the insurance is a killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by indychris View Post
Sorry guys, It's counterfeit. I have it on very good authority that the t-rex bone isn't legitimate; it was retrieved from Isla Nublar near Costa Rica following the permanent closure of Jurassic Park.

Besides that, the diamonds are blood diamonds.

If you buy this thing, not only are you getting ripped off, your conscience will likely bother you every time the Apple logo sparkles at you.
We have some old Dino bones here in Australia so ill email the distributor and get them to change there Dino Supplier ?? Will that make ya happy
As with the blood diamonds . . . . I heard they where washed in the Dishwasher and they are now clean and with that comes no conscience lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwannabe View Post
Aww crap I wonder If I can get a refund now.?
Yea no worrries but i heard there its a $4 000 000 restocking fee and once over the 3 day cooling off period you cant return it at all haha

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Leiyah

Leiyah is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iPod Classic 80G, iPod Touch 4th Gen 64G, iPhone 4s 64G, iPad 2 16G, MacBook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz 8G 750HD

Well, crap. I was totally in for 3!
QUOTE Thanks
andylee

andylee is on a distinguished road

Wow. That is cool.
Is it suppose to protect the iPad 2 or the other way round?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Got a dumb question about a wireless keyboard | Great Deal on 1st Gen iPad at ATT Online Sales »