New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

iPad2 Constantly Crashes/Reboots

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

applegg

applegg is on a distinguished road

This 16 WiFi has already been returned to BestBuy. I'm temporarily using a Verizon model until they get more in.

The device would constantly crash and reboot. It was impossible to restore, so I finally threw in the towel and returned it as defective. I was the first one to return an iPad out of 200-300 sold on opening day, so the problem must not be that prevalent. I just got a lemon from Apple. The Verizon unit works perfectly, although I will return it for the 16 WiFi when more come in.

I develop iPad Apps and want to include video in an app, so I needed a unit for testing.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How did you configure your Portenzo? | Tips for selling your old iPad »