New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Are you getting an iPad 2?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Will you be buying an iPad 2? Take the poll and share any thoughts you have here in this thread.

Tell us if you'll be standing line or ordering online, if you're going to the Apple Store, Target, Walmart, or Best Buy. Or just anything that comes to you mind!

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Needs something, "Want iPad but can't afford it"

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
roflitskyle

roflitskyle has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by McYukon View Post
Needs something, "Want iPad but can't afford it"
This statement is true ^_^

- Kyle
QUOTE Thanks
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

I'm kind of on the fence - so "not sure" fits me. I like the idea of the cameras - but they aren't spec'd sufficiently for me to immediately jump. Two days ago I was definitely getting one - but as of today I may be waiting for iPad 3. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. . Oh - and I should mention that I do have an iPad 1. If I didn't - the answer would be a yes.
QUOTE Thanks
ThePope43

ThePope43 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|

You should add the Verizon store to your list of places

I am buying one at the verizon store (Black 64gb wifi+3g) and one on the Apple store website (White 32gb wifi)

I'm one of those re-up every year kinda people so I had the iPad one, I'm getting 2, and I will definitely be getting 3.

Don't forget the +reputation button on the left!
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePope43 View Post
I'm one of those re-up every year kinda people so I had the iPad one, I'm getting 2, and I will definitely be getting 3.
Thank you for supportin' Amurrikah.

QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

I'm sort of on the fence as to what I'm going to do. I've had my "iPad Money" together for about 9 months...and was waiting for the iPad 2.

The iPad 2.0 pretty much has the features I wanted in iPad 1.0...but now the tough decision is...do I want to pay $650-$750 (including tax) for one of iPad 2.0 3G models...or as little as $275-$300 for a iPad 1.0 16gig WiFi model.

Hmmm,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

Well what do you think you'll mainly use it for? The iPad 1 is definitely still a capable machine, especially if you're just using the net or more static stuff. For fancy gaming, the iPad 2 would be better or if you're really into FaceTime.

QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Everything comes down to want, need, and if you can afford. T_T"

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
wavinwayne

wavinwayne has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Late '09 Macbook Pro 13"

I am currently unemployed. I would buy the white 16GB wifi model if I had the money.

Don't believe anything I tell you, unless it is consistent with what you already know to be true, or unless you have taken the time to research the matter to prove its accuracy to your satisfaction. This is known as "doing your homework."
QUOTE Thanks
macguy90

macguy90 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Air 13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Core i7 Processor

I'll be definitely getting the white iPad 2 16GB on launch day My friend & I are camping out the night before so we can claim the title of first iPad 2 buyers in our local Apple Store!

 MacBook Air 13'' (2013) 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Core i7
 iPad 4 (16GB) White
 AT&T iPhone 5 (32GB) Black
 Original iPad (16GB) Black
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

This'll be my mother's first iPad. She wants a white one with a pink Smart Cover, of course. I know I'll be teaching her how to use it to the point, where it'll feel like it's mine. So I'll tick "Yes" on the poll.
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhat View Post
This'll be my mother's first iPad. She wants a white one with a pink Smart Cover, of course. I know I'll be teaching her how to use it to the point, where it'll feel like it's mine. So I'll tick "Yes" on the poll.
Just admit it's yours. There's no shame in a pink cover if that's what you're into

QUOTE Thanks
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

I am all in for a Black 32GB 3G (AT&T). But if I can sell my original iPad(16GB 3G) I will buy another one, White 16GB 3G (Verizon) for the parents.

I wish I can buy it on launch day, but living in apple country (San Fran Bay Area) people will devour the stock by the time I get out of work. We'll see.
QUOTE Thanks
RustProofCorn

RustProofCorn has a spectacular aura about

Am I? Yes um yes I am. 64 gig 3G. Don't know if I will be able to get one one release day however due to still not knowing if one will be available in my area and Apple not shipping to PO boxes.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ipad2 folder question | Sound levels when playing music »