New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

great my everyone wants an ipad now..

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

safarisurfer

safarisurfer will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 13 inch 2012 Air

3 people i know have discovered my ipad and now all 3 want one but do not want to wait until march. stupid apple and their addictive devices. i wonder how often that happens. people diss the ipad until they actually use one. then go heeeey this thing is cool i want one.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by safarisurfer View Post
3 peeople i know have discovered my ipad and now all 3 want one but do not want to wait.
Wait for what?...if they have the money...they should just head to the nearest Apple Store!

- Nick

p.s. I guess I replied too fast...I see you edited. When you say "wait until March"...do you mean until the release of iPad 2.0?

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
safarisurfer

safarisurfer will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 13 inch 2012 Air

yea im sorry i actually edited about three times. i bought mine in january so hard to convice the others to wait until ipad 2.0
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safarisurfer View Post
...stupid apple and thier addictive devices. i wonder how often that happens. people diss the ipad until they actually use one. then go heeeey this thing is cool i want one.
I think that it happens quite often! Going to the Apple Store & trying out a new computer or new "Apple gadget" can leave someones wallet feeling a lot "thinner"!!!

- Nick

- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
I think that it happens quite often! Going to the Apple Store & trying out a new computer or new "Apple gadget" can leave someones wallet feeling a lot "thinner"!!!

- Nick
My wallet is always thin.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
Ha ha...I know the feeling!

- Nick

QUOTE Thanks
AlienBZ

AlienBZ is on a distinguished road

Yeah, my wallet gains a lot of weight, but it has a ultra-rapid metabolism (like the real me, instead of the temporary me) and it drops weight like this - (snapping the fingers)! Buying Apple stuff - MBP, ipad, a DSLR camera, etc., is the magic diet pill for our wallets, people!
QUOTE Thanks
eliehass

eliehass has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM

Yeah, I'm a full blown apple addict. I bought the iPad in June, and I would love to upgrade to the iPad 2 when its released, but I can't justify paying for an upgrade less than a year after buying the device.

shameless plug for my blog
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), BenQ second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB

If they want an iPad, don't dissuade them! Let them buy one! You don't KNOW it's coming in March, you just THINK it is. I happen to think sometime around late March/April as well, but that didn't stop me from getting one this xmas! I'll just sell it when and if the time comes, no big deal.

I'm only speculating here, but my guess is that the iPad 2 will be a very MODEST upgrade from the iPad, not a huge improvement. If ANY of the recent leaks are at ALL accurate, the "new" iPad will be basically exactly the same as the present one except for a FaceTime camera and perhaps a few tweaks here and there. I'm frankly more excited about what they might have in store for us SOFTWARE wise than hardware wise.
QUOTE Thanks
Chef_eam

Chef_eam is a jewel in the roughChef_eam is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 2.66GHz i5, 1TB HDD, 12GB RAM, OS X 10.7.3, iPod Classic 160GB,iPad 1 64GB Wi-fi, iPhone 4S

I bought my iPad two days ago. They could release the iPad 2 tomorrow and I would not care or be upset at all that I didn't wait for the new on. The iPad as it is now has the functionality to do everything I bought it for. Adding a camera or USB ports wouldn't be enough for me to wish I had waited. If your friends want one, and the current model has all the features that will do what they need it for, then why wait?
QUOTE Thanks
rachellesmith

rachellesmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
LOL me too and it's because of bills bills bills......

back to the thread I guess this is pretty normal when you really like the gadget or any product you will immediately plan to buy one as long as you have the money.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Printing via Cortado | iPad Screen Scratches! Help!? »