New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

iPad stylus for taking notes

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

basgen

basgen is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook pro i7____ imac i5____ iPhone 3Gs

I recently got an ipad and love it for my uni work (watching lectures, reading documents + pdf etc all work amazingly) , the one thing that i am missing is a stylus to properly take notes with. I searched the forums and heard some mention of a 'pogo stylus' but it seems a little thick (the tip) for things other than drawing. Also the posts that i saw were rather old so maybe there's been some advances.

Any information is much appreciated
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Other than searching these forums, your best results will come from a Google search.
Happy hunting!

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
basgen

Most of the posts that came up from google were pre-release posts and 08' threads so i decided to ask while i continue searching
QUOTE Thanks
basgen

Just got back from an apple retail store and they said ipads arent made for drawing/ taking notes, i bought one of the pens anyway since they werent that expensive and i see what they mean.. its useless.

It's a shame apple didnt think of another usefull purpose of the ipad. This thread can be deleted or wtv now
QUOTE Thanks
safarisurfer

safarisurfer will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 13 inch 2012 Air

search you tube for fine nib with ipad. basically it uses a pen size nib that is a crosshair and clear the size of a finger. its pretty accurate this way since you can see where the line is coming from instead of the pogo where its like a guestimate.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« IPad AirPrint. | Help! Iphone 4 Sim in Ipad and Movie Icons. »