View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Specs:
    8 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi/4G iPad, 32GB iPhone 5
    GREAT Case For The iPad
    I initially bought the Apple case for my new iPad but when I tried to remove the iPad from the case, the fit was so tight I had to grip the iPad with such force, I was afraid I might crack the screen.

My dealer had the Marware "EcoFlip" case in black leather. I bought it ($55 but well worth it) and absolutely love it.

I attended a iPad workshop at the huge Apple Store in Greensboro, NC and people were ga-ga over it.

The fit is snug but there's a nice flap that goes over the top of the iPad to keep it from slipping. It has a tough elastic band that holds the folder together and keeps the back from flapping when it's open and you're using the iPad. Also, once it's open, there's a place to slip in your hand (if you hold it in your left hand) so it won't slip out of your hands. If you want to use it in landscape mode, there's a nice "easel" flap that folds out as well.

This is a very classy, very well-made iPad case. WELL worth the price. I highly recommend it. The Apple store I visited didn't have them in, but several of the Apple Geniuses said they WOULD be carrying it soon. Here's the link: Eco-Flip for iPad

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    I like Marware a lot, and was unaware of this case. Thanks for passing this on!

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    And under $27 at Amazon

If you prefer the case to open from the side, they have the Eco-vue - same case - still under $27 at Amazon.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

I have this case. I loved it at first, but it's been a few months now and the thing is falling apart. It loosened up just enough that the flap that holds the iPad in doesn't actually hold it in any longer. I had to move the elastic band over the front to keep the ipad in,a nd this is causing the microfiber to actually come off the part that lays around the screen. I was super disappointed as I loved it sooooooo much, the kick stand is perfect, the protection factor was great. If it held the ipad in place differently, it would be perfect. I am not at all rough with it, or don't take it in or out a lot.

I have one as well. Liked it a lot. But over time itis too bulky and heavy. I notice this especially when I use my wife's with the apple case. Strapping a heavy case on the iPad sort of defeats the purpose.

Oh, mine is the Eco view.

Specs:
    Mac's
    I really like the DodoCase. Although it doesn't have the "handles" if you are wanting that.

Specs:
    2 iMacs, 1 MBP, 1 UMB, 1 mini
    I have had 3, and my current one is the best I have had. Keeps it nice and thin, it constructed very well. Here is the link.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    15" 2.53ghz i5 MacBook Pro (2010) 8gb, 500gb HD - 60gb OWC SSD
    13" 2.4ghz MacBook Unibody (late 2008) 4gb, 250gb
    24" 2.4ghz Aluminum iMac (mid 2007) 3gb, 1tb
    mini 2.0ghz - 32gb iPhone 4

Ihave one of these. After about three months of heavy use it is starting to fall apart. But while it lasts, it is still a great case!

Specs:
    2 iMacs, 1 MBP, 1 UMB, 1 mini
    The perfect iPad companion
    Well, I sold the iPad last week.....BUT, if I hadn't, I would definitely be buying this. Appears to be thin and simple. They are accepting pre-orders. Price seems reasonable to me.

ZAGG | ZAGGmate | iPad Case | Premium Aluminum iPad Cover with Keyboard
    15" 2.53ghz i5 MacBook Pro (2010) 8gb, 500gb HD - 60gb OWC SSD
    13" 2.4ghz MacBook Unibody (late 2008) 4gb, 250gb
    24" 2.4ghz Aluminum iMac (mid 2007) 3gb, 1tb
    mini 2.0ghz - 32gb iPhone 4

The Marware looks good, I have the ZooGue it's not too thin but it's really convenient.

Specs:
    Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
    There are a couple of other companies that are selling similar cases. I am definitely interested in getting one of these. It's currently on my Christmas list, so if somebody doesn't get it for me by Christmas, I'll be picking up one myself after the new year. Hopefully prices will have gone down by then.

June 2007
    July 2009

Specs:
    27" iMac 3.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 8Gb Ram 1TB Fusion HD + MBP
    I had been using the Incase for my iPad but the Otterbox Defender went on sale for $49 and I grabbed it. I'm an Otterbox fan anyway. I'm really liking it so far. Otterbox is a tough case . . . I have 'em on all my phones too.

Specs:
    27" iMac 3.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 8Gb Ram 1TB Fusion HD + MBP
    Otterbox for iPad
    I just got my Otterbox Defender for my iPad. I love the Otterboxes . . . have 'em for all my phones. One thing that was immediately noticeable was there is an opening at the top of the iPad, directly across from the home button that is obviously for an iSight camera. As far as I know iPad doesn't yet have an iSight camera. Wonder if Otterbox knows something we don't?

That's the light sensor.

Thread Information