New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Crazy Volume

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

pmurray633

pmurray633 is on a distinguished road

I was driving today, and I was using my iPad to play music because my iPod was dead, so I have my headphones in (yes, I know not smart to drive with headphones on), but I had them on, and the volume would randomly get louder and quieter. I thought it was the music, so I hit the home button, look at the screen and I watched the volume bar move by itself, what gives? I was using Monster Beats headphones.
QUOTE Thanks
danko

danko is on a distinguished road

Was your volume button stuck? Try using a different pair of headphones... althought I don't think that will do anything.
QUOTE Thanks
philipc

philipc is on a distinguished road

i have the same problem with the iphone, i think it has to do with the headphone jack. i only have this problem when walking with phone in my pocket but can make it happen by moving the headphones when theyre plugged into the iphone
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipc View Post
i have the same problem with the iphone, i think it has to do with the headphone jack. i only have this problem when walking with phone in my pocket but can make it happen by moving the headphones when theyre plugged into the iphone
When you move your headphones the volume bar on the screen moves???
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Professional Music Software for iPad?? | Facebook acting up?! »