Mac Forums

Mac Forums (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/)
-   iPad Hardware and Accessories (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ipad-hardware-accessories/)
-   -   So all apple stores sold out finally just ordered it online! (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ipad-hardware-accessories/202485-so-all-apple-stores-sold-out-finally-just-ordered-online.html)

Jdillman0921 05-18-2010 08:39 PM

So all apple stores sold out finally just ordered it online!

I live in San Fransisco Bay area and tried 3 different Apple stores all 3 were all sold out:( Then i tried best buy and all they had was Wi-Fi. So i finally got to ordering the 32 GB 3g I pad online and even though i am a little mad it says 7-10 days just to ship then 6 more days on top of that hopefully it is worth it and i am guessing this would be faster than waiting for the apple store to have any in stock i guess that is what i get for not pre ordering before the 3g came out.

MinaMACMan 05-18-2010 08:55 PM

Same boat here...

I live in the Bay Area as well. I called all the Apple stores within 30 miles and nothing. The Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a couple of 64GB 3G but by the time I got there (10 mins) they were gone :(

I reserved mine at the Apple Store figuring it is quicker. They ship directly to the store, so max you'd wait about 10 days.

Good Luck, and I feel your pain.

tenashus1 05-18-2010 09:10 PM

Join the club! There ain't one to be found nowhere. I'm in Jacksonville.

So, I did the same thing. Mine should be shipping from Apple USA very soon, as I ordered it on 5/10.

Best Wishes.:)

Jdillman0921 05-18-2010 10:17 PM

Same boat here...

I live in the Bay Area as well. I called all the Apple stores within 30 miles and nothing. The Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a couple of 64GB 3G but by the time I got there (10 mins) they were gone

I reserved mine at the Apple Store figuring it is quicker. They ship directly to the store, so max you'd wait about 10 days.

Good Luck, and I feel your pain.

Thanks i tried the stone ridge mall and walnut creek apple store emmerville ever were is fully sold out so i figured online is my best bet:Smirk:

MinaMACMan 05-24-2010 01:16 AM

Any luck? I finally got my iPad yesterday through Apple. It only took them 7days to fill my reservation.

Nighthawk4 05-24-2010 04:15 AM

*Waves from UK*

Sorry guys, not that I am not sympathetic but we are still waiting over here anyway. They don't go on sale here until this Friday and my pre-order says ships 7th June.

I do SO hope it proves to be worth the wait. There has been so much hype, although on the Blogs and in magazines, etc it looks SO good.

Fingers crossed.

*Please don't let mine be a lemon* :D

MinaMACMan 05-24-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthawk4 (Post 1056867)
*Waves from UK*

Sorry guys, not that I am not sympathetic but we are still waiting over here anyway. They don't go on sale here until this Friday and my pre-order says ships 7th June.

I do SO hope it proves to be worth the wait. There has been so much hype, although on the Blogs and in magazines, etc it looks SO good.

Fingers crossed.

*Please don't let mine be a lemon* :D

Nighthawk, rest assured. It is worth the wait and then some. Hang in there.

Nighthawk4 05-24-2010 01:03 PM

Thanks, I am sure you are right.

The waiting is agony :)

Paulie420 05-25-2010 06:01 AM

Not to go the other way, but same for me except with the camera connection kit... Oh well, its a com in.

tenashus1 05-25-2010 08:21 PM

Finally got my iPad today after ordering it on 5/10/10.

Problem is, I'm too tired tonight to really get into it. :o

Well, at least it's here and not in Bora Bora. Thank heavens. :)

tenashus1 05-26-2010 07:17 AM

Well, I did get into the iPad some last night after all, and it is a remarkable and worthy piece of technology. More fun so far than anything else, but I'll see where it goes for me in terms of daily use. Very happy with it so far. :)

johnnyFIVE 05-26-2010 11:43 AM

I love mine had it for a few weeks or so now, I live in Orlando and the closest 2 apple stores to me and best buy were all sold out.

I lucked out and found one on craigslist. They won it at a wedding raffle or something and didnt want it. So I picked mine up sealed at retail price, no tax so I saved a little.

wooo lol

JulianClary 05-27-2010 10:24 AM

Hi,

Really getting Apple iPod Accessories are too difficult. But I have visited one of the store, where I found Apple iPod Accessories. If any one wanted for that they may visit:
Ipad Accessories.

BadApple 05-27-2010 01:57 PM

A member here just bought one at best buy and is selling it here.
Maybe if you guys want or need it check out the for sale thread.

daveathall 05-28-2010 10:24 AM

Missed the TNT delivery service yesterday by 15 minutes, drove down to the TNT delivery depot in Leeds UK last night and picked it up.

Im absolutely delighted, I wouldn't use or need the 3G facility so bought the 64GB version.