Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Incase iPad Case
    Hey guys,

I bought the Incase iPad case when I got my new toy and immediately put it in the case and I noticed today a bump on the bottom right corner like I dropped it naked without case...which is pretty annoying since I want to return the iPad to get a 3G one (yes I'm already missing that feature lol).

Bottom line: be careful with tha case. It looks and feels greets but because there is nothing that protects the corners that could happen to you (I still don't know how the heck that happened).

Voony.

Specs:
    17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
    thanks for the warning!
    I love to jump out of perfectly good airplanes!

Specs:
    15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
    That's why I didn't buy that case, i opted for a cheaper ($20) generic case that's much thicker than the incase.

Specs:
    17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
    are you talking about the incase convertible book jacket? because I was just about to post and ask what people who bought it thought of it?
    I love to jump out of perfectly good airplanes!

Specs:
    Mid 12 MBP 8gb ram, Crucial M4 SSD 512gb, Sandy Bridge i7
    Mine shipped today. I'll find out soon. Of course, I'm still waiting for my iPad. Won't be able to try the case until I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by twodarhythm View Post
    are you talking about the incase convertible book jacket? because I was just about to post and ask what people who bought it thought of it?
    Yes this is the one I am talking about. Sorry for the confusion

That's why I didn't buy that one
    I heard about that problem, so I decided to get the belkin grip vue which is basically a mix between a silicon and plastic/hard rubber. And I totally recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by journeychen View Post
    I heard such problem before, so I think the silicone material for the iPad case would be much better than, but I afraid that if it would be broken easily, I thought that it is light weight and touch comfortable.
    I chose the Incase convertible thing because I like to be able to protect the screen also without having to use a sleeve.

Specs:
    32G iPad
    Mine always will be bare as I find any case makes it ugly.
    I have never dropped a Mac yet, so I hope my luck will hold out.

I got the "protective cover for ipad" from incase, in black, and it is perfect, doesnt really hinder the thing at all, and it covers it perfectly.

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by journeychen View Post
    I heard such problem before, so I think the silicone material for the iPad case would be much better than, but I afraid that if it would be broken easily, I thought that it is light weight and touch comfortable.
    DO NOT BUY THIS! THIS IS USELESS JUNK!! Trust me, I have it in black, and it makes me so angry that one day I will flip out on it toss it into the shredder…even though I don't use it…past memories just wont go away! DON'T BUY IT!!!
    Sorry, the pics aren't the best! I had to argue with the guy on a phone for literally an hour, and in the end, he said that he doesn't even have an ipad to test fit them!!! It also doesn't have space for the light sensor!!

IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg

wow, that looks horrible, id take that back, get my money back, and show them how bad the case was. you should send those pics to INCASE and show them how flawed their product is.

Quote Originally Posted by pmurray633 View Post
    wow, that looks horrible, id take that back, get my money back, and show them how bad the case was. you should send those pics to INCASE and show them how flawed their product is.
    All and all the case is very good I just don't understand why they didn't cover the corners. It's not like it's necessary to use the iPad lol

has anyone tried the bookjacket.. not the convertible one, but just the bookjacket. it's for sale on incase's site for $50. is it thinner than the convertible one?

The bookjacket looks to be as thick as the other one.

Thread Information