New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Will you order the ipad? (for Non-US people)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

It is now 1 week left till the May 10 date where the Non-US people can preorder an ipad. And I'm just asking will you order an ipad on May 10? And if so which one?

For me I'm currently looking at 32GB Wi-Fi. But the price will dictate I think.
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Yes, but not for me! I have a Greek friend who want's me to buy it for him, as they can't get them there for some reason.

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
xbb1106

xbb1106 is on a distinguished road

heard that the price of iPad is going to be more expensive overseas... am thinking of asking some friends in the states to help me get it
QUOTE Thanks
greggles

greggles is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac G5 20" 2GB/250GB; MacBook 2.0GHz - 1Gb/80GB; iPod (video)60Gb

Yes, I'll definitely be pre-ordering on 10th - either 16GB or 32GB WiFi only (depending on the prices). I'll be tethering to my jail-broken iPhone 3GS, so no need for 3G version (Similarly GPS is of little interest to me).

I hope Apple have a reserve and collect from store option as they did in the US - I hate waiting for couriers!
QUOTE Thanks
torchy

torchy is a jewel in the roughtorchy is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.

A few places including New Zealand don't have a due Date for the iPad.
That being so: My 3G ~ 32GB iPad will be coming from the US mid May.
I would have been happy to wait till the end of May but No date just isn't fair.

~ 13" MacBook Air. OSX 10.9 ~ iPad 2 & iPhone ~
QUOTE Thanks
greggles

greggles is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac G5 20" 2GB/250GB; MacBook 2.0GHz - 1Gb/80GB; iPod (video)60Gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchy View Post
I would have been happy to wait till the end of May but No date just isn't fair.
Well, it would seem that the UK's "End of May" launch may be about to slip. The Apple Website is unchanged but various sources are saying that, with over 1.3 million now sold in the US, other markets will have to wait a bit longer. I just hope that the pre-order date (10th May) is not changed and we get a firm price and release date, even if its sliped a couple of weeks?
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchy View Post
Or you could have gotten one of your Australian mates to get you one for the end of May shipping.
QUOTE Thanks
DRMac

DRMac is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 15" 2.66Ghz C2D 4GB ram 320GB HDD

i'll be buying the 3G+WIFI model once it gets released in canada
QUOTE Thanks
tbagent

tbagent is on a distinguished road

The local market here is really cold for ipad, is it really worth the money? Many people think it's an unnecessary product between Macbook and iPhone. Anyway, time will give the result.
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.9, iPhone5s, iPad Air, AppleTV2

In the market for one for mrsplow but without a price can't say if I'll order or not. Too expensive and it'll be a Kindle instead.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Amazon Shipping I pad Wirless Model | Will printer be compatible »