New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

So will Apple stores have 3G stock on friday?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ensyed

ensyed is on a distinguished road

Given the delay in 3G pre-orders... does that mean there will be no stock of 3Gs instore on friday? only via pre-orders to be delivered a week later?
Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Voony

Voony will become famous soon enough

I just called my local Apple Store and the guy on the phone said they don't know if they're gonna have any tomorrow. No iPad at all right now and they have not idea when they will receive them. and it's gonna even more difficult if you haven't reserved one.
QUOTE Thanks
Lotus Esprit

Lotus Esprit is an unknown at this point

There will be plenty. The 30th will be nothing like the 3rd.
QUOTE Thanks
Dillinger-63

Dillinger-63 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.

I'm not sure about Apple, but I was at my local Best Buy this morning and I asked them about the 3G and the sales guy said, "Yep, we got them and they will be available for sale after 5:00 PM on Friday." I don't want one, but just FYI.

My Avatar is in memory of my beloved K-9,
Dillinger who was killed in the line of duty.
QUOTE Thanks
lokerd

lokerd is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iPhone, g4 PowerBook, ipad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger-63 View Post
I'm not sure about Apple, but I was at my local Best Buy this morning and I asked them about the 3G and the sales guy said, "Yep, we got them and they will be available for sale after 5:00 PM on Friday." I don't want one, but just FYI.
Just called my local BB in Beaumont, Tx...said they didn't have them in the store as of right now...but fully expecting to be ready for sale at 5:00.

VERY cool!!!

Drew -- Drew Loker Photography - About Me
QUOTE Thanks
rchapma

rchapma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voony View Post
I just called my local Apple Store and the guy on the phone said they don't know if they're gonna have any tomorrow. No iPad at all right now and they have not idea when they will receive them. and it's gonna even more difficult if you haven't reserved one.
Do you mean pre-order one? Apple never gave the option to "reserve" the 3G. That option was only for the Wifi release.
QUOTE Thanks
autotunz

autotunz is on a distinguished road

I called my local Apple store and they told me that they will have plenty of all models available at 5:00 tomorrow afternoon. I talked to my favorite sales guy and mentioned that I can't get into the store until Saturday or Sunday and he told me not to worry....they will have plenty of stock available.
QUOTE Thanks
ensyed

ensyed is on a distinguished road

My brother has to go pick one up for me in NYC. The 5th Ave store will probably be a zoo so downtown or a BB might be a better option.
Also I am hoping they have enough stock of the 32G and 64G since they are more expensive. I asked my brother to buy a 32G but if not then a 64G.

He then has to ship it to me in London which will add some to the cost.
Cant wait!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How Often Do They Re-Stock? | Soo.. Just got an iPad »