I just got the invisible shield on my iPad what do u guys think about it .
    Do u guys think I still need a portfolio type case? Thanks for the input ...

Specs:
    PC Baby!
    I have the Apple case for mine, and like it. So I would use both..... But I am not you.
    Bremen Cole
    iPad 1st Gen 16G WIFI
    Music = http://www.bremencole.com
    Bike Journal = http://www.bikejournal.com/journal_p...ame=BremenCole

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Even if you have the invisi-sheild, I would still use the portfolio/any cover for it. The invisi-shield is there to cover against scratches, not dents. The portfolio options can help a little better in that department. I have the invisi-shield on mine too. It's the only product I trust to prevent scratches…mainly because I actually I use to make it and know everything about it

Quote Originally Posted by idrinorbarsaku View Post
    Even if you have the invisi-sheild, I would still use the portfolio/any cover for it. The invisi-shield is there to cover against scratches, not dents. The portfolio options can help a little better in that department. I have the invisi-shield on mine too. It's the only product I trust to prevent scratches…mainly because I actually I use to make it and know everything about it
    wow thanks so im happy that i made the right choice of putting the shield on my ipad

Specs:
    Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
    I would suggest getting a case to protect the back. The backs of Apple's devices are notorious for getting scratched up. Glass is pretty resilient, so if anything, you need something to protect the back more so than the front.

June 2007
    July 2009

Specs:
    27 iMac i5, MBP 13 & iMac 20, 2TB dual TC, AppleTV, iPh4S
    Have had the invis-shield on my iPh almost 2 years - in retrospect a great choice. No signs of wrinkling or peeling.

Will the Apple store install any sort of screen protector for you when you purchase an iPad? I've done a few of them for iPhones and they are a pain in the butt.....I can only imagine that it would be an even bigger headache with such a huge screen.

I am almost definitely going to get a screen protector when I go get my iPad 3G; my iPhone 3G has a few nicks & scratches in the screen, so unless Apple has changed the laws of physics recently and I missed the press release, I'll assume my iPad screen can scratch too and I'm going to protect it.

My iPhone screen is naked & I put a protector of some sort on my girlfriends' iPod touch and I really like the way it makes the screen feel; not necessarily better than the glass, but different and certainly not worse.

It's just nice to not have to worry about it at all.

I am also certainly going to get the case for protection but also because of the way it props up the 'pad and I've read it makes it easier to hold.

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drjones View Post
    Will the Apple store install any sort of screen protector for you when you purchase an iPad? I've done a few of them for iPhones and they are a pain in the butt.....I can only imagine that it would be an even bigger headache with such a huge screen.

I am almost definitely going to get a screen protector when I go get my iPad 3G; my iPhone 3G has a few nicks & scratches in the screen, so unless Apple has changed the laws of physics recently and I missed the press release, I'll assume my iPad screen can scratch too and I'm going to protect it.

My iPhone screen is naked & I put a protector of some sort on my girlfriends' iPod touch and I really like the way it makes the screen feel; not necessarily better than the glass, but different and certainly not worse.

It's just nice to not have to worry about it at all.

I am also certainly going to get the case for protection but also because of the way it props up the 'pad and I've read it makes it easier to hold.
    Simple answer…no, unfortunately. They gave me big fuss over the material that I had on my mbp…they hate that covers for some reason.

Thread Information