Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Specs:
    NEW 15" MBP in a Speck SeeThru case 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 250GB HD; 32GB iPhone 3GS; 32GB Touch; gen1 Nano
    iPad 3G will ship this week!!! Charged my CC today
    Apple charged my credit card today which means they will probably ship this week. The same thing happened with the iPad wi-fi.

Specs:
    NEW 15" MBP in a Speck SeeThru case 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 250GB HD; 32GB iPhone 3GS; 32GB Touch; gen1 Nano
    post a pic
    hey if someone will tell me how to post a pic I will put up a screen shot of the pending credit card charge from apple for the 64GB iPad 3G I pre-ordered

Specs:
    MacBook - 320 GB HD, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, + Magic Mouse
    Mine as well. Super psyched.

And the Keystrokes are Command+Shift+3 (do 4 instead of 3 to select what you want to take a picture of.

Specs:
    help w/ posting pic
    can't seem to get the pic to post in the message box as i am typing. i see the add image icon but it wants a url and the pic is on my computer

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
    Quote Originally Posted by jmhammRN View Post
    Apple charged my credit card today which means they will probably ship this week. The same thing happened with the iPad wi-fi.
    so does that mean you have a iPad WiFi and you are getting a iPad 3G as well?
    Click the logo to check out my site...

"learn the basics, learn the rules, and then learn how to break them creatively.." - Phototini

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Before someone jumps in with the widely-reported May 7th ship date, that's for new orders only. Pre-orders still get shipped out on or around the April 24th date.

jmhammRN how long was it between the CC charge and the Shipping notification for your 1st Ipad? thanks for the post

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by macwannabe View Post
    so does that mean you have a iPad WiFi and you are getting a iPad 3G as well?
    yes, couldn't wait, so i went to best buy and stood in line. i am going to sell my wi-fi version to a girl at work, for the same price i paid for it. a win-win situation! such a cool device, not perfect but definitely worth buying

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by gotham View Post
    jmhammRN how long was it between the CC charge and the Shipping notification for your 1st Ipad? thanks for the post
    i bought it at best buy but i did order some accessories and i believe they charge my cc that Monday and they sent me a shipping email on Saturday saying they had shipped. got them the next Tuesday. i chose the express shipping.

i was talking to a guy at apple.com last week about a question i had about the ipad. i asked him when they would ship and he told me he thought next weekend, which would be this weekend.

maybe it will be delivered this Saturday, or before

Thanks for sharing the info very cool

Specs:
    Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
    My girlfriend preordered mine, so I'm not sure if her card got charged yet. I hope so, I would love to get it by this weekend!

June 2007
    July 2009

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    Got an e-mail from Apple earlier today about my order I was excited until I realized the e-mail was merely a remainder that my iPad 3G would ship in late April.

This is the second time I have received an e-mail about and Apple order. The first one actually contained a tracking number. I was real excited until I realized the first e-mail was before the wi-fi models shipped. Turns out the tracking number was for the case.

I am forced by recent events to reach one conclusion: Someone in Cupertino is torturing me. lol
    Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    My girlfriend preordered mine, so I'm not sure if her card got charged yet. I hope so, I would love to get it by this weekend!
    Hey I hope she didn't forget mine...remember my address?

Thread Information