New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

iPad 3G will ship this week!!! Charged my CC today

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jmhammRN

jmhammRN is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: NEW 15" MBP in a Speck SeeThru case 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 250GB HD; 32GB iPhone 3GS; 32GB Touch; gen1 Nano

Apple charged my credit card today which means they will probably ship this week. The same thing happened with the iPad wi-fi.
QUOTE Thanks
jmhammRN

Mac Specs: NEW 15" MBP in a Speck SeeThru case 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 250GB HD; 32GB iPhone 3GS; 32GB Touch; gen1 Nano

hey if someone will tell me how to post a pic I will put up a screen shot of the pending credit card charge from apple for the 64GB iPad 3G I pre-ordered
QUOTE Thanks
ebeckert

ebeckert is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook - 320 GB HD, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, + Magic Mouse

Mine as well. Super psyched.

And the Keystrokes are Command+Shift+3 (do 4 instead of 3 to select what you want to take a picture of.
QUOTE Thanks
jmhammRN

can't seem to get the pic to post in the message box as i am typing. i see the add image icon but it wants a url and the pic is on my computer
QUOTE Thanks
macwannabe

macwannabe is a jewel in the roughmacwannabe is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhammRN View Post
Apple charged my credit card today which means they will probably ship this week. The same thing happened with the iPad wi-fi.
so does that mean you have a iPad WiFi and you are getting a iPad 3G as well?

Click the logo to check out my site...

"learn the basics, learn the rules, and then learn how to break them creatively.." - Phototini
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), BenQ second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB

Before someone jumps in with the widely-reported May 7th ship date, that's for new orders only. Pre-orders still get shipped out on or around the April 24th date.
QUOTE Thanks
gotham

gotham is an unknown at this point

jmhammRN how long was it between the CC charge and the Shipping notification for your 1st Ipad? thanks for the post
QUOTE Thanks
jmhammRN

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwannabe View Post
so does that mean you have a iPad WiFi and you are getting a iPad 3G as well?
yes, couldn't wait, so i went to best buy and stood in line. i am going to sell my wi-fi version to a girl at work, for the same price i paid for it. a win-win situation! such a cool device, not perfect but definitely worth buying
QUOTE Thanks
jmhammRN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotham View Post
jmhammRN how long was it between the CC charge and the Shipping notification for your 1st Ipad? thanks for the post
i bought it at best buy but i did order some accessories and i believe they charge my cc that Monday and they sent me a shipping email on Saturday saying they had shipped. got them the next Tuesday. i chose the express shipping.

i was talking to a guy at apple.com last week about a question i had about the ipad. i asked him when they would ship and he told me he thought next weekend, which would be this weekend.

maybe it will be delivered this Saturday, or before
QUOTE Thanks
gotham

Thanks for sharing the info very cool
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

My girlfriend preordered mine, so I'm not sure if her card got charged yet. I hope so, I would love to get it by this weekend!

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Got an e-mail from Apple earlier today about my order I was excited until I realized the e-mail was merely a remainder that my iPad 3G would ship in late April.

This is the second time I have received an e-mail about and Apple order. The first one actually contained a tracking number. I was real excited until I realized the first e-mail was before the wi-fi models shipped. Turns out the tracking number was for the case.

I am forced by recent events to reach one conclusion: Someone in Cupertino is torturing me. lol

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks
gotham

iPad 3g Ship Date - When Will the Apple iPad 3g... | Gather
QUOTE Thanks
gotham

iPad 3G Release / Ship Date – April 20th (Verified Charges)

http://www.nakedipad.com/2010/04/16/...on-april-23rd/
QUOTE Thanks
Voony

Voony will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
My girlfriend preordered mine, so I'm not sure if her card got charged yet. I hope so, I would love to get it by this weekend!
Hey I hope she didn't forget mine...remember my address?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Sales outside of US | How do I know if they have in-stock »