New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

Happy new owner:)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 4 160gb*

I went from work straight to the apple store after I got the email notification on my iphone stating that my ipad had come in…now I just got home with a new 32gb ipad, keyboard stand, and a new mobile me account. The guy who helped with the purchase was so helpful with everything! I don't think I have ever had such nice assistance like that. MobileMe is pretty nice, as is the keyboard dock…and obviously the ipad. I'm sorry…but I feel like a little kid during christmas
QUOTE Thanks
Voony

Voony will become famous soon enough

Congratulations! I'm jealous lol
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 4 160gb*

I've got to say, the speaker system on this is phenomenal!!

EDIT: I just can't seem to get over how good the sound quality is! I'm very impressed, as well as everyone that I have shown it too. The only ones who seem to hate it are the ones who still make the maxipad jokes…lol. I just started watching a movie on this via netflix, all I have to say about it is that I am very impressed…simple as that!
QUOTE Thanks
twodarhythm

twodarhythm is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla

im jealous too... still waiting on my 3g that has yet to ship :-(

I love to jump out of perfectly good airplanes!
QUOTE Thanks
Bremen Cole

Bremen Cole will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: PC Baby!

A little kid at Christmas is a good way to feel.

After almost two weeks, my iPad is a part of my day to day life. I already have that "how did I get along without this" mentality. A keyboard and mouse are starting to seem primitive, and unnecessary. Women are coming on to me....err.....ummm.....forget that one....

Bremen Cole
iPad 1st Gen 16G WIFI
Music = http://www.bremencole.com
Bike Journal = http://www.bikejournal.com/journal_p...ame=BremenCole
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Congrats on getting yours.

Took mine with me while visiting some of the general contractors we work with this week. It was a hit.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
Congrats on getting yours.

Took mine with me while visiting some of the general contractors we work with this week. It was a hit.
Thank you Bob! Do you know if there are any designer(architecture) related apps? My girlfriend would love it if there was!
QUOTE Thanks
ellenm

ellenm is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" MacBook Pro 4gb memory 250 HD

I love mine too! Men are hitting on me... Anyway, congratulations and enjoy. ABC App is great too for watching tv shows btw.

Twitter - simplyiphonenow
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenm View Post
I love mine too! Men are hitting on me... Anyway, congratulations and enjoy. ABC App is great too for watching tv shows btw.
I noticed! I didn't think they would have shows for free…well, almost at least…stupid commercials!
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

At least they're not the 4 to 4 1/2 minutes at a shot they are on the tube.

I know there are some design apps for the iPhone, don't know about for the iPad yet. My guess, someone is working on some.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

I took one of the 10 we've got at work home with me this weekend to play with... very nice!

It's particularly nice for sharing photos whilst sitting down with people and I particularly love the Guardian Eyewitness app...

Not sure if I'd get one personally just yet though - I'd still need my Macbook for a lot of University stuff... but let's see how that changes over the next year. If I was going to get one, 3G would be a must-have though.
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
I already have that "how did I get along without this" mentality.
Soon enough a lot of people will think like this too. And that's better for everyone. .
QUOTE Thanks
Lotus Esprit

Lotus Esprit is an unknown at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenm View Post
I guess you are one of the lucky ones whose WiFi doesn't keep dropping.
QUOTE Thanks
ZorroAMG

ZorroAMG is a jewel in the roughZorroAMG is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: | '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |

Again, you people breaking the rules of this forum!!! PICS OR BAN!!

QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG View Post
Again, you people breaking the rules of this forum!!! PICS OR BAN!!
Sorry man! I'll get some up as soon as possible…pinky swear I just got back from work, gonna eat a bit, then organize my desk to make the iPad look nice first though...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What Should I Do? Asking iPad Owners Who Bought In-Store! | Incase convertible iPad jacket? »