New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

iPad Humor

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hughvane

hughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacMini 2.4, 4 Gb, OS 10.9 and 10.6; MacBook 2.4, 2 Gb, OS 10.6.8

PussPad LiveLeak.com - Cat vs Ipad

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Please post your Mac (or other) specs and MacOS version in your post, your profile or your signature. It helps us to help you better.

I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
QUOTE Thanks
Tactical Apple

Tactical Apple is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iPhone 3GS

Cute *** cat
QUOTE Thanks
greggles

greggles is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac G5 20" 2GB/250GB; MacBook 2.0GHz - 1Gb/80GB; iPod (video)60Gb

Let's hope that the iPad had a good screen protector fitted (or the cat has been de-clawed LOL)
QUOTE Thanks
Tactical Apple

Tactical Apple is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iPhone 3GS

Watching the video, you can tell the screen can endue "claws". If it was really stratching it i doupt the owner would have just let it keep stratching it.
QUOTE Thanks
clonehappy

clonehappy is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27" iMac: 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 4GB Memory | 1TB HD | ATI Radeon 4670 256MB | iPhone (1st gen)

Seriously doubt a cat could cause much dmg to that screen. Plus trimming their nails is easy enough to take care of any possible probs. Adorable vid <3 kitties. Now they need to make a purely cat sitter app ... like mice running around or birds flitting ... fake little light just made for kitties YAY! If only I could figure out the dang developer software.

 - if this is not an Apple icon, you are missing out, and it looks delicious
QUOTE Thanks
Voony

Voony will become famous soon enough

Really? I posted the same video 30 minutes earlier lol
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 4 160gb*

Thats actually pretty cool. Reminds me of my cat Brutus...RIP. Now I have golden retriever…Benji.
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Very cute.... If iPads were cheap, I would get one for my dog to play with!

QUOTE Thanks
hughvane

hughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nice

What on earth's that he's chewed/chewing on mate? Remains of a possum? My dog would love to do that. What breed is it - dachshund or doberman?

Please post your Mac (or other) specs and MacOS version in your post, your profile or your signature. It helps us to help you better.

I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
QUOTE Thanks
hughvane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Apple View Post
If it was really scratching it i doubt the owner would have just let it keep scratching it.
For sure. I'd be more concerned about the power supply cable.

Look again at the video, at 2:17 and 2:18, when the cat looks at the owner as if to say "am I doing what I'm supposed to do?"

I hope the cat's owner has renamed him iPuss.

QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughvane View Post
What on earth's that he's chewed/chewing on mate? Remains of a possum? My dog would love to do that. What breed is it - dachshund or doberman?
Dachshund x English Staffie
It's just one of those cheap rope toys that are so easy to destroy, and heaps of fun as they leave a mess everywhere.
Here are some of his other favourites.

but now I feel like I've been neglecting him after seeing the fun he could be having with an iPad while I'm on my MB
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPad 64GB - testing for radiation levels - HD video | TechRestore iPad Teardown Video »