New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

On screen keyboard: your thoughts.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Personally, I don't type well to begin with. I'm a self-proclaimed advanced hunt and peck typist. I haven't tried in portrait yet, but find landscape in my lap to be pretty speedy overall unless I need to find a special symbol. But certain things like auto correct make up for that. Overall, about as fast as I type on a normal keyboard.

I just hope the auto correct for hitting the wrong keys or not having to type 's and periods doesn't affect my normal keyboard typing!

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
acagann

acagann is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iPad

Keyboard works fine for me too. Not as fast as a normal board of course, but with practice I can see getting there. Just have to get used to typing on a flat panel with two hands.
QUOTE Thanks
BadApple

BadApple will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 32G iPad

Awesome... I also was worried I would have problems but it's perfect.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Who's planning on trying to pick an iPad w/o reserve on Saturday? | Suggestion for a new sticky ? »